1. Our state song is a well-recognized cowboy jam.
2. Our motto is pretty righteous.
3. Kansas is almost a rectangle.
4. Pizza Hut was invented there.
5. The state mammal is majestic.
6. Everybody loves sunflowers.
7. The world's largest ball of twine calls Kansas home.
8. As do Paul Rudd, Jason Sudeikis and Rob Riggle.
9. And let's not forget Kirstie Alley.
10. Where else can you ride the world's tallest (and most definitely scariest) water slide?
11. Our soccer team is pretty amazing.
12. There can only be one tallest cement prairie dog in the world.
13. "I have a feeling we're not in Colorado anymore," just doesn't sound right.
14. Who doesn't like Ike?
15. Kansas is a breeding ground for non-regional dialects.
16. You like helium? It was discovered at the University of Kansas in 1905.
17. Kansans are notoriously friendly.
18. Is there a sweeter state insect than the honeybee?
19. Between our corn, wheat and beef we're practically feeding America.
20. Native Kansan Amelia Earhart was the original babe.
21. Did I mention we have the world's largest hand dug well?
22. Kansas is the heart of America.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!