1. Owning a flip phone.
2. Throwing your coins into the basket at the toll booth.
3. Calling up the phone company to top up your pre-paid mobile after buying the special card from the news agency.
4. Calling your friends on a landline.
5. Hearing the dial-up internet tone.
6. Sitting down to listen to an album the whole way through.
7. Ordering takeaway food over the phone.
8. Going to the video store and spending ages trying to decide which DVD to rent.
9. Being obsessed with that catchy song "Shake It Off" – by Mariah Carey.
10. Smoking in restaurants and pubs.
11. Looking forward to Australian Idol.
12. Looking up someone's number in the phone book.
13. Buying the newspaper.
14. Trying to fit a text into 160 characters or less.
15. Going to Sanity to buy a CD.
16. Actually leaving a voicemail.
17. Checking the paper for movie times.
18. Having conversations when you're out with your friends and not being able to google the answer.
19. Striking up a conversation with randoms in a chatroom.
20. Sending a fax.
21. Using a street map in your car.
And having to look up how to get there before you left home.