The MythBusters have filmed 2,950 experiments, investigated 1,050 myths, and created 900 super-entertaining explosions:
Some moments, of course, myth-busted harder than other moments. These are those moments:
1. That time Adam tried to exercise his drunk ass to sobriety:
2. That time they fired a rocket-propelled grenade at a trailer just to see what would happen:
3. That time they tried to get a test dummy to ride a bitchin' explosive shock wave:
4. That time they had to admit that mice actually DO scare elephants:
5. That time Tory fully regretted being a guinea pig:
6. That time Jamie mixed some oxygen into his propane-filled log cannon and destroyed the whole setup:
7. That time they overdid it trying to bust the science of a Breaking Bad scene:
8. That time they dropped a dummy from 22,000 feet above and tried to counter the fall with a massive explosion:
9. That time they accidentally let a driverless Mustang make a beeline for a river:
10. That time they thinly disguised their desire for a huge explosion by seeing how much TNT a cement truck could survive:
11. And of course — that time they LITERALLY blew a ship out of the water:
Check out the highlights here:
See every single episode during the MythBusters Holiday Mega Marathon. It starts at midnight on Dec. 23 and runs until Jan. 3 on Science Channel.
Science Writer, Fossil Beastmaster
Contact Alex Kasprak at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.