1. Albert Einstein was too busy calling out ~the Man~ (Newton) to give a fuck what you think about his hair.
2. Marie Curie wasn't scared of a little radiation, and she sure as shit wasn't scared of a bold pattern either.
3. Richard Feynman looks cooler than supercooled liquid helium here, and he knows it, too.
4. Jane Goodall, like the chimps she studies, can express her feelings anyway she damn well pleases.
5. Sure, Ernst Haeckel coined the term "ecology," but he also refined the lumbersexual look years before anyone named that term.
6. J. Robert Oppenheimer may be considered the father of the atomic bomb, but he is also the father of not giving a fuck what you think about his tie, too.
7. The only thing more ahead of its time than George Washington Carver's views on alternative crops was his nascent handlebar mustache.
8. Fritz Haber figured out how to fix nitrogen, so don't you dare tell him to fix his glasses.
9. Henry Moseley provided the scientific justification for the periodic table of elements, so he sure as fuck doesn't need to justify his pencil mustache.
10. Rosalind Franklin was unraveling the mysteries of DNA long before you had ever even heard of DNA.
11. And of course this freaking guy. The only thing hotter than Neil Degrasse Tyson's facial hair are the supernovae he once studied.
Take note, modern day hipsters. Take note...
Science Writer, Fossil Beastmaster
Contact Alex Kasprak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.