This is Helen Fisher, the chief science adviser for Match.com and an anthropologist who specializes in ~love~.
1. Myth: Singles judge a potential partner first by their body.
2. Myth: Women are turned on by sexy photos of a partner.
3. Myth: Singles keep sexy texts they receive to themselves.
4. Myth: Men aren’t interested in promiscuous women.
5. Myth: Singles have a lot of one-night stands.
6. Myth: The biggest sexual turn-on is being attractive.
7. Myth: Men want to have sex every day.
8. Myth: Blondes have more fun…in bed.
9. Myth: The younger you are, the more sex you’re having.
10. Myth: Only women fake orgasms.
11. Myth: Single men are players.
12. Myth: Single men just want to please themselves in bed.
13. Myth: Single men only want to date younger women.
14. Myth: Far more men than women are interested in finding an attractive partner.
Science Writer, Fossil Beastmaster
Contact Alex Kasprak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BuzzFeed Video Staff
Contact Kirsten King at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.