Here are some gnarly snapshots of nature almost certainly guaranteed to make you vomit. Which one will you succumb to?
3. This decidedly predatory flatworm attacking an adorable snail:
These gnarly dudes are land planarians, a group of flatworms. They capture their prey using adhesive mucus, poisonous secretions, and a glorified death hug as they leak their acidic digestive fluid over their prey. This happened on your watch, nature.
17. The fact that an octopus is capable of this mayhem:
Shallow water octopuses like this one are all carnivores. They envelop the prey and inject a deadly neurotoxin into their system before pulling them back into their watery home. Is nothing sacred, nature?
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎