Here are some gnarly snapshots of nature almost certainly guaranteed to make you vomit. Which one will you succumb to?
3. This decidedly predatory flatworm attacking an adorable snail:
These gnarly dudes are land planarians, a group of flatworms. They capture their prey using adhesive mucus, poisonous secretions, and a glorified death hug as they leak their acidic digestive fluid over their prey. This happened on your watch, nature.
17. The fact that an octopus is capable of this mayhem:
Shallow water octopuses like this one are all carnivores. They envelop the prey and inject a deadly neurotoxin into their system before pulling them back into their watery home. Is nothing sacred, nature?
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- Trump's cabinet fills out: He's reportedly tapped Washington Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers for Interior Secretary, Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn for National Economic Council Director.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- J. Cole dropped his much-anticipated album and people are holding onto it like it's an oxygen tank for 2016.