6. If someone looks at you for too long you assume there’s something on your face.
Oh. OH. They’re just checking you out.
7. Someone who used to make fun of you for being ugly has tried to hit on you and you were like LOL.
12. The whole acci-date thing also makes you constantly second-guess your interactions with people. You never had to worry about that before.
13. You take less time to get ready because you never saw the point in taking forever to gussy up.
Pants on? Good enough.
14. You have super high standards for dating because good looks alone will never impress you.
17. You get extremely indignant when you hear people criticizing someone’s looks.
THEY’RE PROBABLY A REALLY GOOD PERSON, UNLIKE YOU.
18. If your transformation was related to weight loss, everyone feels entitled to talk about how proud they are that you “got healthy.”
Size =/= Health Status.
19. You’re a little freaked out by how much nicer everyone is now.
Where was all of this kindness before?
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰