6. If someone looks at you for too long you assume there’s something on your face.
Oh. OH. They’re just checking you out.
7. Someone who used to make fun of you for being ugly has tried to hit on you and you were like LOL.
12. The whole acci-date thing also makes you constantly second-guess your interactions with people. You never had to worry about that before.
13. You take less time to get ready because you never saw the point in taking forever to gussy up.
Pants on? Good enough.
14. You have super high standards for dating because good looks alone will never impress you.
17. You get extremely indignant when you hear people criticizing someone’s looks.
THEY’RE PROBABLY A REALLY GOOD PERSON, UNLIKE YOU.
18. If your transformation was related to weight loss, everyone feels entitled to talk about how proud they are that you “got healthy.”
Size =/= Health Status.
19. You’re a little freaked out by how much nicer everyone is now.
Where was all of this kindness before?
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- More than 100 people are reportedly injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.