10. The bouquet:
This paper bouquet incorporates pages from Stephen Hawking’s A Brief History of Time and has a sonic screwdriver handle. Don’t forget the paper boutonnière for the groom!
15. The bridesmaids’ dresses:
Bridesmaids in sparkly midnight blue will be the night sky to your bright, white star.
19. The venue:
What could be more Doctor Who than having your party in a planetarium?
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations — but it already does.
- UK intelligence chief says he's worried by rival countries' attempts to undermine democracy through propaganda, cyberattacks.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- People are mad at Jennifer Lawrence for telling a story about rubbing her butt on sacred Hawaiian rocks.