10. The bouquet:
This paper bouquet incorporates pages from Stephen Hawking’s A Brief History of Time and has a sonic screwdriver handle. Don’t forget the paper boutonnière for the groom!
15. The bridesmaids’ dresses:
Bridesmaids in sparkly midnight blue will be the night sky to your bright, white star.
19. The venue:
What could be more Doctor Who than having your party in a planetarium?
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎