1. Look at this bathtub.
2. Doesn’t it make you really appreciate bathtubs?
3. If you think so, then you might be a member of the bath fandom.
4. You totally ship that tub with those curtains.
5. This original is way better than the remake.
6. So many bathtub feels.
7. Who needs a golden compass when you have a golden bathtub?
8. Behold: the Dowager Countess of bathrooms.
9. Enjoy a hot bath in the fading Twilight.
10. Winter doesn’t come when you have a hot rock spring tub. It just doesn’t.
11. You marathoned this tub on HBO GO.
12. Boldly go where no tub has gone before.
13. When in Rome, please bathe more often than the Romans did.
14. Bathrooms on the TARDIS — they’re bigger on the inside.
15. Hannibal wants to make a big bowl of you soup.
17. May this tub be ever in your favor.
20. Welcome to the prefects’ bathroom; the password is “pine fresh.”
21. Design tip: Highlight your tub by painting your walls “Netflix red.”
22. This beautiful sunken tub doesn’t know what it wants to watch next.
23. Probably what it’s like to take a bath on Inara’s shuttle.
24. This bathroom is burdened with glorious purpose.
25. Bathe roughly adjacent to the fires of Mount Doom.
26. So are you ready to join the bath fandom yet?
27. Of course you are. Welcome to the Tub Club!
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺