1. Improving your vehicle’s Fuel Economy
Per the research of EPA, it has been estimated that a 1% increase in the fuel economy of the vehicle decrease the carbon dioxide emission by 1%. There are many methods which can help you to attain fuel economy, e.g. avoid accelerating quickly, don’t try to brake hard or drive at high speeds. You should try to remove access weight on your vehicle like unused roof of a car, or bike carries that cause drag to your vehicle.
2. Developing a culture of public transportation
3. Purchasing Efficient vehicles (Electric Cars)
To reduce air pollution the electric cars are a great addition to the vehicles. Buying electric cars will not reduce your fuel consumption but it will also lower the air pollution. When you purchase a car, always opt for the one that has an efficient fuel consumption.
4. Keeping your Vehicle in Good Condition
5. Factories in far off areas
Installing facilities far off from populated areas can reduce the air pollution in the densely populated areas.