1. It all starts with the realization that you are lonely and you want it to stop.
2. Because all you really want is to find that special someone who will make you feel warm on the inside.
3. So you take the necessary steps to ensure that you are date ready.
4. And once you actually manage to get a date, panic sets in.
5. You go on your first date and it turns out to be quite awkward, so you decide to fill the silence with even more awkwardness.
6. You then realize you actually like the person, so you give them another chance. But the second date will be completely on your terms.
7. You've been dating for a while now and you think they might be "THE ONE'"!
8. But being on the brink of a full-fledged relationship means compromising and you're not sure how you feel about that.
9. So you start making all these crazy excuses to give yourself more time to reassess the situation.
10. And you start panicking again.
11. And because you've taken too long to decide, they've moved on. Great job overthinking it!
12. The next couple of days/weeks/months will be difficult but you'll make it through somehow.
13. And your friends will be there for you no matter what.
14. Plus, you'll be back in the dating game pretty soon anyway.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!