1. Agonised each morning about which smell matched your mood that day.
Looking back, they all smelled kind of desperate and awful.
2. Ate these purely to impress your friends – the black cherry ones were the biggest challenge.
3. Had your birthday party at the same place pretty much every year, because it was awesome and there were basically no other options anyway.
4. Spent far too much time on MSN, to the point that you'd rather talk to SmarterChild than log off.
5. But you'd simultaneously be playing something like Habbo Hotel, or a game on Miniclip.
Why go outside when Habbo Hotel was so much more glamorous than your actual life?
6. Always looked forward to Tuesdays, because that's the day your favourite magazine came out, and hoped your mum had bought it for you by the time you were home from school.
You'd then cut the posters out and add to the hundreds already plastered over your wall.
7. Made sure your hair had that ~totally natural~ sunkissed look.
So natural. So stylish. So much regret.
8. Wore your tie really short, or rolled your skirt up really high, because you were a total badass.
9. Got out of bed especially for SM:TV Live every Saturday morning.
10. Got told off by your parents because you accidentally downloaded a Trojan virus instead of the new Green Day album.
11. But then burnt the songs you did manage to download on to mix CDs, which you then obviously decorated.
12. When you got a bit older though, music was less about burning discs and more about how to subtly sneak an earphone in while in class.
13. Proudly rocked the most fashionable jewellery of the time.
If your arms weren't completely covered with rubber wristbands in the '00s then you were basically a cancer supporter.
14. Totally believed that the love calculator would tell you if your relationship would go the distance (make it to the end of the week).
15. And discovered every detail of your future during morning mini-break.
16. Wanted a Motorola Razr so much it hurt – until you wanted a Blackberry instead.
Because how could you flirt with kids you didn't really know from other schools if you didn't have BBM?
17. Really knew the importance of having a fashionable schoolbag.
Surf brand backpacks or GTFO tbh.
18. Relied heavily on reading these the night before an exam to make sure you didn't realise the nightmare of missing out an entire topic.
19. Used Bebo mostly for drawing elaborate dicks on your friends' whiteboards.
20. And based your MySpace top 8 on whoever was being nicest to you that week.
21. Felt really grown up when drinking alcohol, even though that alcohol was mostly blue WKDs, Strongbow, Caribbean Twist, and Smirnoff Ice.
You felt less like an adult when you were sicking it back up into a hedge and had to pretend to be sober when your dad picked you up at 11.