5. You break a couple of letters off your keyboard in frustration.
How often do you really need the ‘c’ or ‘v’ though, right?
21. And on the rare occassion you actually see your friends, you have entire conversations based around footballers you’ve never really seen play.
“Yeah, he’s my left back. You should see his tackling, it’s incredible. What does he look like? In real life? Not a clue.”
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲