1. Really embarrassing email addresses.
2. Proper camera selfies.
3. Flip phones – especially this one.
4. Cadbury Snowflake.
Anyone who doesn't think a chocolate bar can be cool obviously never got to eat a Cadbury Snowflake. Getting rid of them was probably the biggest crime of the '00s.
5. The O.C. (and also naked Chris Pratt).
7. Everyone wearing sweatsuits.
8. Paris, Nicole, and The Simple Life.
9. Pop punk being mainstream and everywhere.
Pop punk will ~nEveR diE~, but we do miss it being all over the radio, and having Blink-182, Green Day, and Sum 41 release great new music all the time. It's time we put pop punk back where it belongs.
10. Belly buttons.
11. Pokémon games on Game Boy Colour.
12. Hannah Montana.
Just because it'd be funny to watch present day Miley playing the innocent teen star again.