1. Whenever you find a great new food place and your friend isn't with you, the first thing you do is text them excitedly about it.
2. So you have a forever growing list of places you need to go and eat together.
3. You would never take food from each other's plates, because you both know there's no bigger crime.
4. But sharing a massive platter together? There is no greater pleasure.
5. Both of your Instagram feeds are basically just pictures of meals you've eaten together.
6. And every time you cook something awesome you have to snapchat it to them.
They will either reply with their own amazing meal or a distressed picture of their face with "jealous" written over it.