2. Anytime she partnered up with this guy.
3. Like when she handled driving a dangerous, speeding bus.
4. Or tolerated a slow moving boat in a painful sequel.
7. When she insisted on filming Two Weeks Notice in NYC shortly after 9/11 to honor the city.
9. But then stayed in awesome shape. Kudos, woman.
10. Whenever she made a goofy face like this.
11. When she won a flipping Oscar.
14. And then she became a super cool mom.
19. Anytime she got into shenanigans.
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profits rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌