We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Conair folding hair dryer that has the drying power of a normal-sized hair dryer, without all that bulk (hello, carry-on). The tourmaline ceramic technology will help fight frizz during the process.
2. A fashion first aid kit to keep on-hand for those emergency wardrobe situations that always happen at the most inconvenient time. When you're away from home, you want to be prepared for the worst!
3. A mini Wet brush so you can detangle your hair post-shower in the least painful way possible. It won't rip out strands, unlike a lot of brushes. Hotel shampoo and conditioner isn't the best to begin with, so you should definitely treat your locks with some special TLC.
4. A tiny sewing kit for that moment right before you leave your hotel room when your dress splits. It contains all necessary tools (needle, thread, scissor, seam ripper, buttons) for you to make quick fixes.
5. A hanging toiletry bag you can take directly from your suitcase to the bathroom to make unpacking way easier. It'll be a compact place to keep everything, and although small, the deep pockets provide a ton of storage.
6. Batiste dry shampoo so you can transform your greasy mane into textured, full locks for that vacay Insta you've been planning. It's lightweight, creates volume, and has a subtle fragrance.
7. A set of packing cubes, because they'll help you increase space in your suitcase like no other. The double-stitching makes them incredibly strong, so no, they won't split from being over-stuffed with your belongings.
8. A migraine relief stick if you're someone who experiences the pain of a really, really bad headache way too often (um, me). It's made of a mixture of essential oils to help relieve tension. The last thing you want when traveling is a migraine.
9. A handy luggage tag, because you're tired of guessing which black suitcase is yours. The privacy flaps means your info won't be on constant view for all the world to see.
10. Oil-blotting sheets so you never again have to worry about a greasy face halfway through the day. One sheet will soak up any excess shine, leaving your skin feeling smooth and soft.
11. An anti-chafing balm to give your thighs some sweet relief during long days of sight-seeing. You can use it if your bra rubs, too. And the best part – it's made of Vitamins A, B, E, and F so it's hydrating and non-irritating to skin.
12. Belief's Aqua Bomb moisturizer, which'll keep your skin silky smooth and free of dry patches post-flight. It's super effective and can provide hydration up to 26 hours. It's also incredibly lightweight so it can be applied under makeup with zero greasiness or residue.
13. A TSA-approved transparent organizer so you don't have to struggle in airport security trying to find that one bottle of liquid. Since it's transparent, it can be easily inspected so you can get through quickly and to your gate on-time.
14. A neck pillow with chin support to help stabilize your head while you snooze. It's flexible and moldable, so say goodbye to the awful stiff neck.
15. A basic umbrella that won't take up a ton of real estate in your bag, but will come in clutch when the weather takes a turn for the worse. You can plan ahead as much as you want, but the weather is one thing you can't control while traveling.
16. A portable electric razor you can use on both dry and wet skin to make morning touch-ups easy breezy. This is great to bring along during a beach vacation!
17. A colorful wallet with literally a zillion slots for cards and two zippered pockets for cash and change. It also features RFID technology, AKA you'll be protected from possible unauthorized card scanning and theft.
18. A sturdy piece of Away luggage that won't lose a wheel while you're speeding to your boarding gate. It's an investment piece with a durable shell, ejectable battery, combination lock, and hidden laundry bag that you'll use for every future trip.
19. A lipstick-sized portable charger so that your phone lasts the entire plane flight, train ride, bus trip, and cab ride. Yep, all of it. You'll also get a USB cable and travel pouch.
20. A bottle of Poo-Pourri to conceal any bathroom smells you may leave behind. When you're traveling with family, friends, or your S.O., this will be your saving grace. Trust us.
21. Disposable silicone earplugs, because ear pain during flights can be really uncomfortable. They'll reduce that annoying cabin noise and relieve pressure.
22. A contoured 3D eye mask that won't put pressure on your eyes as you sleep. With an adjustable head strap and deep pockets, no amount of light will sneak through. Hey — sometimes your plane seat mate decides to keep their light on ALL flight. It happens.
23. A hand sanitizer, because the amount of germs around during public transportation and hotel rooms is sky high — which is honestly horrifying. To combat getting sick on your latest work trip or vacation, a reliable hand sanitizer is a must. This one kills 99.9% of germs and creates a barrier for up to 24 hours.
24. A foot rest so you can elevate your feet on a plane for a more comfortable sleep. Just hook it around your tray table and adjust the buckle for the right height.
25. Visine eye drops for your next work trip when you've been staring at your laptop or phone screen for too long. Your eyes start to feel like sandpaper, and that's when these drops become a lifesaver.
26. A pack of energizing mints you can pop for a burst of renewed focus after you've been out and about all day. They're sugar-free and leave your breath smelling minty fresh.
27. Noise canceling headphones ideal for drowning out the busy, and often annoying, sounds of airport terminals and long bus rides. You're already tired, you might as well listen to some of your favorite tracks before you arrive to your destination.
28. An insulated Hydro Flask stainless steel bottle that'll keep your beverage hot for 12 hours and cold for a full 24. It's BPA-free, incredibly durable, and spill-proof. Plus, it's incredibly important to stay properly hydrated while traveling, so click "add to cart" right now!
Good luck with your bags!
Wanderlust not satisfied yet? Check out more travel products, like the best carry-on bags you can get on Amazon, travel accessories for long flights, and the best places to buy luggage online.
For more content, check out: