26 Things You'll Probably End Up Using Seven Days A Week
So you keep on getting your money's worth.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hair finishing cream to help tame those annoying baby hairs that surround your face and fly around no matter the weather or how much you try to control them. Sleek buns, we will master you.
2. A soap-dispensing brush ideal for scrubbing dishes so you can quickly get through that mountainous pile currently existing in your sink. The brush comes equipped with a scrapper for tough caked-on food, a separate bottle brush, and two replacement heads!
3. And! An adhesive sink caddy with a spot for said brush that'll allow it to fully dry in between uses. The sticky tabs are stronger than suction cups, so, no, it will not fall in the middle of the night, scaring you awake mid-snooze.
5. CeraVe's moisturizing cream, because it hydrates and nourishes without making your skin feel oily. It's dermatologist-recommended, quick-absorbing, and long-lasting.
6. Glossier's Boy Brow to thicken, shape, and groom your brows to perfection. Available in four shades, you'll be able to give your brows a boost without having that stiff, crunchy feeling.
7. A 64-ounce hydration-tracking water bottle so you can stop with those excuses about how "it's so hard to drink water!" You have a headache because you're dehydrated! Probably! I'm not a doctor, but I'd put money on it.
8. Collapsible stainless steel straws to go wherever you go so you no longer have to rely on plastic straws to get the job done. Since they collapse, they can be used for any cup size and are super convenient to carry around!
9. Coty Airspun oil-reducing and setting powder you can use on top of your makeup to soften the overall look of your skin and reduce shiny buildup. It can also be used as a foundation to even out your skin tone and reduce the appearance of pores and blemishes.
10. Traceless Invisibobble hair ties that'll get rid of that annoying ponytail crease that always forms once your hair has been pulled back for a while. It won't cause tangles or catch your hair, so no more painful pulling!
11. A pack of MagicFiber microfiber cleaning cloths for glasses and electronic devices, because let's be real – living without smudges is nearly impossible. They're even delicate enough to use on camera lens!
12. An Anker wireless charing pad so you can juice up your phone without a wire jungle forming on your desk. The blue light will illuminate during charging so you won't be caught two hours later with a nearly empty battery because you didn't lay it down properly.
13. Supergoop! Acai Fusion lip balm with SPF 30 to provide full coverage while out and about. You're probably okay with using sunscreen on your face, but have you ever considered your lips? The last thing you want to experience is a dry, cracked pout.
14. A slim leather cardholder so you don't always have to carry around a heavy, clunky wallet filled with old receipts and extra coins you'll probably never be able to use. You'll be able to travel light and ain't that the dream??
15. A Harry Potter-inspired Sorting Hat mug that won't grumpily yell at you every morning, but will provide an enjoyable sipping experience for your daily cup of joe. Plus the nifty lid will keep your bevvy hot.
16. Slipper socks with non-slip grip bottoms you'll want to pad around in the moment you get home from work. Freezing cold floors are a *huge* negative side efffect of winter IMHO, so combatting that with a comfy cozy pair of socks is the only way to go.
17. A cutlery organizer, because you've definitely got your set messily thrown into a kitchen drawer. This organizer will make use of vertical space, leaving more horizontal space in your drawer for other utensils.
18. An exfoliating brush to use on your body to remove dead skin, exfoliate and unclog hair follicles, and increase circulation. It can be used on wet or dry skin, but many reviews recommend using it in the shower!
19. Maybelline Instant Rewind Treatment Concealer with a sponge applicator tip that'll treat dark circles and under-eye puffiness so you never have to deal with that one coworker who greets you with a "are you sick?" when you walk through the door. NO, Susan, I'm just tired.
20. Magnetic twist ties so versatile, you'll use them all over the house. They can wrangle wire, close snack bags, hang keys, and collect pens. Whatever you use them for, the magnetic ends and silicone bands are so strong, they won't break.
21. A Squatty Potty to make your bathroom go-time more comfortable by relaxing the muscle around your colon, allowing you to ~release~ more quickly and completely.
22. A contoured 3D eye mask that won't put pressure on your eyes as you sleep. With an adjustable head strap and deep pockets, I literally dare any small amount of light to creep through.
23. Anker Soundcore Liberty Airs so you can delve into the world of earbuds without dishing out the cash for AirPods. They'll provide top-notch comfort and sounds quality for a fraction of the price.
24. L'Occitane shea butter hand cream to keep your paws silky smooth throughout harsh winter days. With coconut oil, honey, and marshmallow root extracts, your hands will not only smell delicious, but you won't have to deal with splitting knuckles and peeling nail beds.
25. Microwavable storage bowls that'll work for leftovers, to heat up food once you get home from work, or as your transportable bento box. There's really nothing they can't do, plus they come in various colors, are 100% airtight, and feature a leak-proof design.
26. Nano 24-Hour Skin Protectant Spray to banish icky germs while on-the-go. The water-based solution forms a molecular bond on the surface of your skin that stays active for, yes, a full 24 hours after application.
You waking up each morning looking at the products you love and depend on:
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: