We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mini steamer so you never again have to pull out the ironing board for last-minute touchups. It'll produce steam in two minutes and last a full 15, so you can tackle your pants and shirt without having to refill the water tank.
2. Cable clips to keep your wires organized and easily accessible throughout the day. You can peel and stick the clips to whatever surface, like your desk, bedside table, car dashboard, or kitchen counter.
3. A pack of tea tree and calendula oil–infused pimple patches that'll clear up breakouts overnight by sucking out all the gunk and pus trapped underneath the skin. Gone are the days of freaking over your latest blemish.
4. Charcoal teeth whitening toothpaste to whiten teeth naturally while also killing bacteria that causes bad breath. It won't strip away enamel, but will instead aid in gum health. It's also peroxide-free and vegan!
5. An internet address and password book, because you forget your numerous usernames and passwords every darn day. Now you'll finally have one place to list every single one out, but pro tip — keep this in a very safe place!
6. Microfiber makeup removing cloths with refined edges so your skin will never get scratched or irritated after use. All you need is water to get the job done, and when the cloths are dirtied, you can pop them in the washing machine.
7. Adhesive underarm sweat pads, because we've all suffered from some intense perspiration stains. They're ultra-light, hypoallergenic, and non-scented. They'll keep you dry, no matter the level of activity or weather outside.
8. Cushioned inserts for the backs of shoes that always annoyingly rub up against your skin and cause blisters. The silicone material is soft against your skin and moves with you, unlike other fabric inserts.
9. A bottle of rosehip oil packed with antioxidants to brighten your complexion and get rid of any blemishes or dry patches. It can be used both morning and night after cleansing your face and is made for all skin types.
10. A pack of beeswax wrap so you can store leftover foods without spoilage. The warmth from your hands will soften the wrap around whatever you want and then cool to create a natural seal.
11. An 18-ounce insulated stainless steel bottle to keep you hydrated day in and day out. With a double-wall design, it'll keep your morning coffee hot for up to eight hours and iced tea cold up to a full 24 hours! And the silicone carry loop can nestle into the cap or pop up for easy use.
12. A dish squeegee since everyday there's a new dirty dish in the sink just waiting to be cleaned. Its curved shape will conquer bowls, while its study grip allows for thorough cleaning of baked-on grime.
13. A NYX setting spray to finish off your day's makeup application. It'll mattify your foundation and prevent things like humidity and sweat from ruining your look. AMEN.
14. Traceless Invisibobble hair ties that'll get rid of that annoying ponytail crease that always forms once your hair has been pulled back for a while. It won't cause tangles or catch your hair, so no more painful pulling!
15. Oil-blotting sheets so you never again have to worry about a greasy face halfway through the day. One sheet will soak up any excess shine, leaving your skin feeling smooth and soft.
16. Garnier Fructis anti-frizz serum made with argan oil and apricot, because frizz can rear its head at any point in the day. This light serum will help to smooth out any stray pieces, leaving your hair silkier than ever before. And the huge bonus? It won't leave your roots feeling or looking greasy.
17. A Dash mini griddle for pancakes and eggs to make breakfast a total breeze. It's the perfect size for a dorm room or small apartment, and with the blue indicator light, you'll know exactly when your food is ready.
18. Reusable scrubbing pads that'll tackle stubborn stains and leftovers like a champ. When it's time, you can throw them in the washing machine and they'll come out like new. Doing the dishes might actually become fun...maybe.
19. An Amazon Fire TV stick that'll provide access to thousands of channels and apps, plus over 500,000 movies and TV episodes. So yes, you can watch reruns of The Office before bed each night.
20. A pack of MagicFiber microfiber cleaning cloths for glasses and electronic devices, because let's be real – living without smudges is nearly impossible. They're even delicate enough to use on camera lens!
21. A document clip so you can keep your most important papers in view while you work. It'll mount onto your monitor, freeing up your desk space. It also means you no longer have to crane your neck in a weird position!
22. A pack of magnetic notepads that'll keep you organized week in and week out. From grocery lists to errand lists, you'll have everything covered.
23. A jewelry fastener, because you struggle every morning to get your favorite bracelet clasped. It's also super handy for back zippers on dresses and rompers. No more arm contorting!
24. An anti-chafing balm to give your thighs some sweet relief during hot, sticky summer days. You can use it if your bra rubs, too. And the best part – it's made of Vitamins A, B, E, and F so it's hydrating and non-irritating to skin.
25. Eye shadow shields that'll catch residue that falls onto your cheeks during application. And it'll create that sharp, straight edge you've been trying to achieve.
26. A high quality Tuft & Needle foam pillow, because those pancakes you slept on throughout college aren't cutting it anymore! This ventilated pillow will keep you cool, won't need constant fluffing, and will mold to the shape of your head.
27. A 10-piece ceramic cookware set so you can whip up literally anything and everything in your kitchen with easy cleanup. The entire set is non-stick, dishwasher- and oven-safe, and suitable for all cooking surfaces.
28. Reusable K-cups, because your bi-weekly purchase of one-and-done K-cups is just too much! These fit a majority of Keurig machines and have ultra-fine mesh to prevent grinds from escaping. Now you can enjoy your morning cup of joe to its fullest extent.
29. A Sweet Vibrations clitoral vibrator with twin wings and 10 vibration modes so you won't want to put it down. It fits in the palm of your hand, is whisper-quiet, and has a lifetime warranty!
30. Belief's Aqua Bomb moisturizer to keep your skin silky smooth and free of dry patches. It's super effective and can provide hydration up to 26 hours. It's also incredibly lightweight so it can be applied under makeup with zero greasiness or residue.
31. A reusable BAGGU shopping bag that'll become your best friend while grocery shopping or running errands. The sturdy handles and construction allow you to hoist items over your shoulder without having to worry about items breaking though.
32. A biodegradable wheat straw bento box, because an easy way to become a lunchtime pro is to meal prep. And this bento box will make that process so much easier. Plus, it comes with its own set of cutlery!
Looking at these products like:
Looking for more finds? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, solutions for dry or damaged hair, and drugstore products that actually fight acne.
For even more, check out: