16 Things You Need After The Women's National Team World Cup Victory
I legitimately have never felt so patriotic.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 2019 home jersey so you can rep the team wherever you go. The dri-fit technology means the fabric is breathable, so you can rock it even on a hot summer day.
2. A US Women's National Team sticker that'll be a perfect addition to your laptop or water bottle. Number one on the field and in your heart.
3. A Megan Rapinoe-inspired tee to honor one of the biggest stars of the World Cup tournament. She scored six goals total, won the Golden Boot Award, and did it with style.
4. And speaking of Megan Rapinoe, a pink shirt that'll pay homage to her pink hair this tournament. It's become her trademark so how could you not celebrate with a color-coordinating shirt?
5. A soccer ball bowl so you can score goals even at the breakfast table. Nothing like a little competitive spirit in the AM.
6. An Alex Morgan-inspired "And That's The Tea" shirt, because her tea-sipping celebration will go down as one of the most scandalous of all time. Haters gonna hate.
7. And if you're a mega-fan of Morgan, a poster for your bedroom wall so you can wake up every morning inspired by her skill and dedication to the sport.
8. A complete history of the US Women's National Team, from their formation in the '80s to their most recent World Cup tournament.
9. A game day sticker to accurately explain how you felt each time the Women's team played this tournament. Raise your hand if you too cancelled all other plans to watch each game!
10. A USA-themed World Cup France 2019 tank so you can always remember one of the best tournaments on plant Earth. Don't @ me in the comments. It is the best sports tournament out there.
11. A size five USA soccer ball, because you're inspired to take up the sport even if you've never played soccer before. Hey – everyone starts out with a dream.
12. A shirt dedicated to Carli Lloyd, the veteran player who's been named Player of the Year, FIFA's Best Women's Player, and who also scored a hat trick in the 2015 World Cup final (which the women's team won, BTW).
13. A pair of soccer ball stud earrings to showcase your love for the world's greatest sport. There's no shame in showing dedication in small ways.
14. A shirt all about playing like a girl, because if anyone doubts your ability, you can just point to the FOUR World Cup titles the women's team currently has.
15. A tabletop penny soccer game that'll become your favorite distraction at work. Nothing like a little stress relief goal to calm your nerves and get you focused again.
16. A tee celebrating the Women's fourth World Cup victory. France 2019 was one memorable tournament and I, for one, never want to forget it.
Never stop practicing, ladies!
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: