We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An automatic shutoff safety outlet to prevent the daily panic attack when you realize you might have left something on that *definitely* should have been turned off before you left the house. Controlled by a single button, you can set how long you want the plugged-in device to get power.
2. A pair of blue light–blocking glasses for reducing digital eye strain. If you sit in front of a computer for hours on end, then these are for you! They can leave your eyes feeling less dry and tired by filtering out short wavelength blue light emitted by screens.
3. A set of interlocking bins to keep that infamous junk drawer clean so you don't have to spend an hour searching for something you need asap. Everyone knows organization = less stress.
4. A pet hair remover that'll make having your cat and/or dog on your bed or sofa way less worrisome. All you've got to do is roll the brush forward and backwards to pick up stray hair and lint.
5. A L'Oreal Paris clay mask so you can kiss dull skin and impurities goodbye. Stress can heavily impact your skin (hello hormonal acne), so you should treat it well to keep your complexion even, bright, and blemish-free.
6. A pack of tea tree and calendula oil–infused pimple patches that'll begin to clear up breakouts overnight by sucking out all the gunk and pus trapped underneath the skin. Gone are the days of freaking over your latest blemish.
7. A set of mesh laundry bags so you can separate lights from darks and delicates from non-delicates to keep laundry organized. That way, you can just pop the bags into the machine instead of desperately searching for items at the bottom of your bin.
8. An ethylene gas absorber to keep your produce fresh for two to three times longer than normal, saving you money on your grocery bill. And not to mention time, since you won't have to pick up yet another container of strawberries.
9. A scratch remover for cars that'll buff out surface scrapes that would otherwise cost you big bucks at a repair shop. Now where was this when you were in high school and just learning to drive...
10. A concentrated mold and mildew gel remover so you don't have to worry about your parents ridiculing the state of your bathroom when they come over for dinner. No more frantic cleaning sessions before the doorbell rings.
11. A handheld garment steamer to save you time during your morning routine so you're not sprinting out the door, forgetting your wallet and phone along the way. It'll heat up in under two minutes, so say goodbye to your iron.
12. A weekly planner with monthly grids so you can record every single appointment, lunch date, and high-priority chore. Track vacation days, jot down reminders, and take a look at the next month in advance. Adulting!!
13. A lava stone diffuser necklace, because sometimes you need a few deep inhales of lavender during the day to reduce feelings of anxiety. The stone is absorbent and will hold aromas for extended amounts of time.
14. A bottle of Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go toilet spray to mask any nasty odors so you can finally poop at your S.O.'s place. Oh last minute sleepover? Yes, I'd actually love to stay over.
15. Dr. Tung's tongue cleaner that'll help rid of nasty breath so you don't have to ferociously chew gum before a big meeting. Or panic when you realize you finished that pack of mints you keep in your desk drawer.
16. A clip-on waterproof LED light for your pet so night walks aren't spent frantically searching for your pooch in dark. The lights can also be clipped to a jacket, keys, or backpack for helpful illumination.
17. A two-week free trial from ClassPass, because one of the best things for releasing stress is working out! Producing endorphins (also considered natural painkillers) can make your body feel stronger, improve sleep, and make you feel happier.
18. And to pair with your new fitness membership, a yoga mat so you're not slipping and sliding during your restorative yoga class. Finding your balance = letting go of those stressors that tie you down.
19. A stain remover to rid of juice, yogurt, sticky ice pop and whatever else your child decides to drop during the car ride home from the park. If you have to spend another dollar on your car, you'll probably have a conniption.
20. A magnetic cloud key holder that'll provide the perfect place to store your keys overnight so you don't waste time in the morning searching your entire home for them. It's super powerful and can hold multiple sets.
21. And once you're out the door in a flash (thanks to your trusty key holder), a set of key caps to know which key goes into which lock will save you from frustratingly rustling through your crowded keychain.
22. A Hamilton Beach five-quart slow cooker so you don't spend time worrying about what to eat for dinner each night of the week. All you've got to do is add your ingredients, set the temperature setting (high or low), and select how many hours you want the meal to cook.
23. And to help you with weekly meal planning, a magnetic menu board to end the guessing game on Sunday afternoon when you look at the week ahead and begin to figure out what you've got going on and when you'll have time to cook.
24. An investing how-to guide, because instead of learning what to do with your money in school, you were taught about parallelograms! This book will act as a guide on how to turn your hard-earned cash into a successful and diversified (and growing) portfolio for future use.
25. A bathtub pillow that'll suction onto your tub so you can decompress in a soothing bath at the end of a long day. The ~air mesh technology~ will conform to your head, neck, and shoulders, plus it's quick-drying and mold- and mildew-resistant.
26. Puppy pads to help your pooch with indoor accidents so you can leave the house with peace of mind. The super absorbent pads will turn liquids into gel upon contact, so you don't have to spend time scrubbing the floor underneath.
27. A high quality foam pillow, because a good night's sleep means more energy throughout the day to successfully tackle life's toughest tasks. This ventilated pillow will keep you cool, won't need constant fluffing, and will mold to the shape of your head.
And if none of these products help, there's always margaritas.
Nothing helps you chill out more than a much-needed vacation. Check out the best carry-on bags you can get on Amazon and the best accessories for a long flight. And if relaxing on the beach helps you de-stress, check out the best places to buy bathing suits online.
For more products, check out: