29 Things To Get You Voted "Most Likely To Survive Adulthood"
Adulthood: the land of favorite grocery stores and stove top burners.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A clean/dirty dishwasher magnet so you're never again caught without a clean dish to eat from (goodbye paper plates). All you have to do is slide it from side to side to keep track of your dishwasher status.
2. Bed sheet fasteners to help you neatly make your bed (possibly for the first time in your life). The metal clips grasp onto your fitted sheet so it stays in place no matter how much you toss and turn.
3. Charcoal air fresheners for your shoes or gym bag that'll banish all smelly smells that embarrassed you in the past. They'll absorb excess moisture, preventing mold, mildew, and bacteria build-up.
4. An 11-piece, non-stick Tasty cookware set that'll help you whip up the most delicious meals so you can minimize that Seamless bill. Hello, meal prepping.
5. A high quality foam pillow, because those pancakes you slept on throughout college aren't cutting it anymore! This ventilated pillow will keep you cool, won't need constant fluffing, and will mold to the shade of your head.
6. A pack of Mighty Patch hydrocolloid acne-absorbing patches to suck out all the pus and gunk from stubborn adult acne. Oh, you thought breakouts were just a teenage thing? Sigh.
7. A mold and mildew gel remover that'll banish all grossness from the nooks and crannies of your bathroom. And yes, this task is up to you. The days of your mom cleaning your bathroom are long gone.
8. Bottle-cleaning tablets to keep your water bottle sparkling, because hydration is actually a big fad of adulthood (who knew?!). These tablets are chlorine-free, require no scrubbing, and clean all types of containers.
9. An incredibly effective, fume-free oven cleaner that'll cut through baked-on spills and grease so you don't shock guests the next time you open the oven during a dinner party. You host dinner parties now, remember?
10. Divider sticky notes so you can keep track of all your errands, appointments, lunch dates, and shopping lists flawlessly. These tabs will transform your current planner into a multi-sectional dream.
11. A counter-sized LED Aerogarden to turn your meals into fresh, herb-infused masterful creations because you've now graduated past ramen and chicken nuggets. The device will even remind you when to water and feed your plants.
12. A handheld steamer that'll upgrade your business attire from wrinkled mess to professional in mere minutes. The steamer takes 30 seconds to heat up and can be used for 15 minutes at a time.
13. A houseplant guide so you can keep your precious plants alive past a few weeks. Think of it as a step before a pet or a baby. If you can keep a plant alive, you probably will have more luck with a breathing human being!
14. A six-quart slow cooker to make meals with practically zero effort because, you're a busy adult who doesn't have time to cook a new meal every night. This one has a countdown clock so you can see exactly how much time is left for your meal.
15. And for your slow cooker, liners so you can minimize cleanup time post-meal. They'll prevent leaking fluids and spills — and hours of scrubbing.
16. A Quip electric toothbrush that'll help you stay on top of your dental routine, because the manual one you've been using is definitely not effective enough. This toothbrush even provides fresh and clean heads every three months via a subscription.
17. A drain clog remover so you don't have to drop big bucks (that you may not have yet) on a plumber. It'll snake its way through your drain, grabbing hair and grime with its textured edges along the way.
18. A high-performing knife set to keep in your kitchen for years to come. This one includes a pairing knife, a utility knife, and a chef's knife with carbon steel blades, pakkawood handles, and blade guards.
19. Dishwasher cleaner tablets, because just putting things in the dishwasher for a quick spin may not be enough. *gasps*. Gross smells and lime can build up in your dishwasher, so these tablets will clean your machine for future spotless washes.
20. A wall-mounted mail and key organizer to prevent the infamous "where the heck are my keys?" search just as you're about to head out the door. This one has five hooks and two pockets for important bills.
21. A sturdy piece of Away luggage that won't lose a wheel while you're speeding to your boarding gate. It's an investment piece with a durable shell, ejectable battery, combination lock, and hidden laundry bag that you'll use for every future trip.
22. A set of interlocking organizers to keep that infamous junk drawer clean so you don't have to spend an hour searching for a pack of nails, Tide pen, or super glue.
23. An ethylene gas absorber so your produce stays fresh for two to three times longer than normal, saving you money on your grocery bill. And not to mention time, since you won't have to pick up yet another container of strawberries.
24. A monthly budget planner that'll help you stay on track with your bills and expenses, leading to a less stressed you. You can record your financial goals, your strategy for the month, bill amounts, and total dollars spent.
25. A Sona clitoral massager, because everyone needs a good release from the pressures of being a mature adult. It's also waterproof, has eight settings, and operates via sonic waves and pulses.
26. A guide to wine so you can navigate your next alcohol purchase like a complete pro instead of guessing what bottle of red to enjoy with dinner. And to impress your friends and family with at the next sit-down meal, obvi.
27. A bar cart to help you display all that fancy wine you bought and now know so much about, thanks to your trusty wine guide. Also, you can consider yourself a truly classy adult when you have a bar cart in your apartment.
28. A set of organic wool dryer balls so you can reduce your drying time by 20-40%! And with minimal wrinkles, you won't have to iron items post-dryer.
29. A cold brew maker, because buying another cup from Starbucks is slowly killing your wallet, although you most definitely need caffeine. The overall design is sleek with few parts so really, you can't mess the process up.
When you graduate college and officially cross that line into adulthood:
Looking for more things to add to your shopping cart? Check out the best places to buy shoes online, products to help with dry skin, or the best places to buy couches.
Or check out these articles: