We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A headrest hook for your bag so you can de-clutter your car floor and avoid the inevitable bag-spillage if you're forced to stop short. Wave goodbye to those half-opened granola bars that tumble out and then get squashed into your seat! It can tuck in when not in use, too!
2. A bamboo charcoal purifying bag to neutralize odors and absorb any smelly smells that might be lingering in your automobile. It can work for up to two years and only needs to be placed in the sun once a month for a recharge.
3. A seat gap filler that'll keep change, credit cards, rings, and French fries from plummeting into the black hole that exists between your seat and the center console. Those lost items always collect dust and grime once down there, too.
4. A set of kick mats so you can protect the back of your front seats from footprints and scuff marks. They also come with mesh pockets for storage so you literally have no excuse to leave stuff lying around.
5. A glasses holder that'll keep them in one convenient place so you don't have to go searching once the glare from the sun becomes too intense. Plus, we can all agree that diverting your eyes from the road to grab your glasses from the passenger seat is dangerous!
6. A handheld vacuum to rid your car of messes and spills that happen daily. Also, the amount of pet hair that your precious pooch has left behind is kinda gross. The different attachments mean you can reach nook-and-cranny places.
7. And a scratch- and waterproof seat cover, because when your doggo decides to play in the mug at the park, your backseat shouldn't have to suffer the consequences. The cover is a universal size that'll fit a majority of backseats. It comes with anchors so it will definitely stay in place, even if they are moving around.
8. A sauce dip clip so you can stop spilling ketchup during a fries marathon. We will never blame you for diving in while they're still hot, but we do recommend a safety precaution so the ketchup winds up in your mouth and not all over your steering wheel.
9. A car trunk organizer that'll create more room for shopping bags, a roadside emergency kit, and sports equipment while also trapping dirt that would otherwise stain the carpet. The sturdy polyester won't tear and the built-in handles allow you to move the organizer from car to car.
10. A spot remover to use on upholstery— it'll instantly lift stains without the need for scrubbing or vacuuming. Now you can breathe a sigh of relief when you spill your morning coffee in the car.
11. A scratch remover that'll buff out surface scrapes and caked-in paint from that unfortunate side swipe that would otherwise cost you big bucks at a repair shop. Now where was this when you were in high school and just learning to drive...?
12. A headlight restoration kit to combat foggy, yellowed, and scratched lights so you can drive at night with ease. When it's pouring rain outside, you want your headlights to actually work at full capacity.
13. A pack of heavy duty wipes so you can handle any and all situations including grease, oil, dirt, ink, paint, permanent marker, crayon, wax, scuffs, lipstick, adhesives and decals, nail polish, food, drinks, and pet stains. Whew.
14. A powerful wheel cleaner made with an acid-free and pH balanced formula that'll banish grease, dirt, and grime for shiny, flaunt-worthy rims.
15. A glass cleaner, because streaks blurring your windshield is not 👏🏻 the 👏🏻 way 👏🏻 to 👏🏻 drive. This residue-free formula will leave the glass sparkling like the first day you drove your car off the lot.
16. And a microfiber towel so you never have to worry about fine scratches when you're cleaning the hood. It'll polish the body of your car without visible swirls, producing mirror-like results.
17. A trash can to keep in your car so you always have a place to empty wrappers and cups that would otherwise wind up on the floor for the next three to five years. The waterproof lining will handle liquids like a pro.
18. A leather cleaner and conditioner that'll remove discoloration and soften cracks and dry spots so your seats look brand-spanking-new once again. It'll help to strengthen the leather so it doesn't deteriorate from years of wear and tear.
19. A microfiber detail duster so you can get rid of dust clinging to your dashboard and air vents. When you need to blast the AC, you want cool air coming out, not tons of little dust particles that have residing for far too long.
20. A bumper-sticker remover that'll attach to any standard drill to literally buff off decals and adhesives from your car. It's great that you bought that season beach pass, but now the season is over and you want your car free from stickers.
21. A silicone brush, because trying to get pressed-in sand and pet hair out of your car is seemingly impossible. This brush will dive to gather all that impossible dirt so you can finally suction it up via vacuum.
22. A bug remover spray, because you just can't avoid them when out and about. Plus, walking to your parked car and seeing tons of little bugs smushed all over your front bumper is super gross.
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: