We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A six-piece plastic drawer organizer set so versatile, you can use them for cosmetics, office supplies, or random necessities you keep in the infamous junk drawer. Why waste time searching for things when a tidy drawer is all you need?
2. A Makeup Eraser cloth to remove everything with only the use of water. You can wash and reuse it, so just imagine how much money you're gonna save on packaged wipes and liquid removers!
3. A grooming glove that'll perfect your pet's coat just like a costly professional groomer would. It'll work on both cats and dogs with short, medium, and long coats.
4. A rapid egg cooker, because a nutritious, hearty breakfast shouldn't take an eternity to make. It'll serve up hard-boiled, poached, or scrambled eggs in just minutes. Oh, and omelets, too.
5. An incredibly effective, fume-free oven cleaner that'll cut through baked-on spills and grease with minimal scrubbing needed. All you have to do is spray it on, wait, and wipe away with a paper towel.
6. Moldable glue that'll bond to literally anything and turn into silicone rubber. It can be used for a ton of DIY projects around the house, but most importantly it will help seal your numerous frayed charging wires.
7. A John Frieda hot air brush so you can get a luscious blowout in about a third of the time without spending big bucks. The brush combines the effect of a round brush with the power of a blow dryer.
8. Leather cable straps to wrangle the wire jungle that exists on your desk and in your bag. No more time spent untangling headphones when you just want to listen to your favorite podcast.
9. A hands-free shopping bag carrier so you can complete the 10-bag hold without making five separate trips or breaking off a finger. Plus your other hand will be free for your keys.
10. A FlexiSnake drain snake that'll unclog your pipes so you don't have to spend hundreds on a plumber. It's covered in thousands of micro hooks that grab hair and other gunk.
11. A weekly meal planner and grocery list to help you save time on figuring out exactly what to eat for the week and what to get in the grocery store. With a magnetic backing, you can hang it on your fridge for the whole family to see.
12. A water purifying bottle that'll filter water in only 15 seconds so you can drink refreshing, clean water no matter where you are. And so you can stop wasting money on plastic bottles you may not be recycling.
13. A battery charger, because purchasing new batteries when the TV remote dies is far too annoying. This charger will juice up rechargeable AAs or AAAs for continuous use.
14. Silicone baking mats to end your dependence on sprays and parchment paper. They're heat resistant, dishwasher safe, freezer safe, antimicrobial, and BPA-free!
15. A 10-piece non-stick ceramic cookware set that'll make your cleanup process so much easier. AKA, no more time spent scrubbing and soaking pans.
16. Organic wool dryer balls so you can reduce your drying time by 20-40%! And with minimal wrinkles, you won't have to iron items post-dryer.
17. A cold brew maker, because buying yet another cup from Starbucks is slowly killing your wallet. The overall design is sleek with few parts so really, you can't mess the process up.
18. Reusable Bee's Wrap that'll mold easily to whatever food or container you want via the heat from your hands. You can wrap leftovers, fruit, a sandwich for lunch, etc. Plus, this eco-friendly choice will help you ditch plastic bags and aluminum foil.
19. An eyeliner stamp, because spending time in front of the mirror trying to perfectly match your wings is so frustrating. Those with shaky hands can finally get the sharp edge they're looking for — this stamp will provide equal wings each and every time.
20. A Rubbermaid produce saver that'll lengthen the lifespan of your groceries by regulating the flow of oxygen and carbon dioxide and preventing moisture build-up, slowing down the spoilage process. Now you'll actually get your money's worth of all those fruits and veggies you buy every week.
21. A Delta shower head so you can increase your water pressure without wasting more water. The self-cleaning nodules mean you don't need to spend time cleaning lime and mineral buildups.
22. Mini spatulas to get every last drop out of lotion, shampoo, conditioner, sauce, cosmetics, and condiment bottles. Hey, you used your hard-earned dollars on this stuff, you deserve to use up every bit.
23. A vacuum-sealing wine stopper that keeps your favorite bottle tasting fresh way past the date you opened it. Say goodbye to wasting precious mood enhancers...I mean wine!
24. A fast-acting mold and mildew remover so you don't have to use extensive elbow grease to get your bathroom clean. The concentrated gel will cling to yucky buildup and prevent future growth.
25. Reusable K-cups, because your bi-weekly purchase of one-and-done K-cups is just too much! These fit a majority of Keurig machines and have ultra-fine mesh to prevent grinds from escaping.
26. A set of bed bands so your fitted sheet stays in place through the entire night, saving you from constantly tugging them down each and every time you climb into bed. Plus, they're adjustable to fit any and all bed sizes or sheet types.
27. A microwave pasta cooker that'll whip up a comfort meal with minimal effort. It'll help cut down on prep time, water usage, and clean up.
28. A sock coupler if that's your Achilles' heel of laundry. No more sock relationships torn apart because one was tragically dropped or lost in the icky grooves of the machine. And no more money spent trying to replace fallen sock soldiers.
29. A set of drawer organizers to finally get your undergarments and socks into heavenly order so you don't have to frantically look for one that one bra shoved all the way toward the back of your drawer. The set of four is mold-proof and can fit bras of all sizes (plus scarves and light tanks).
30. A mini steamer so you never again have to pull out the ironing board for last-minute touchups. It'll produce steam in two minutes and last a full 15, so you can tackle your pants and shirt without having to refill the water tank.
31. A hair-finishing cream to help tame those annoying little hairs that surround your face when you throw your hair into a messy bun or ponytail. Sometimes you don't have the energy or time to fully style your locks, so you need a quick-fix.
32. Magnetic twist ties so versatile, you'll use them all over the house. AKA, a simple solution to creating order in your life and a way to always know where your keys are located after getting home.
33. A Wet Brush with soft, flexible bristles to get knots out of wet or dry hair without ripping puffs out, so your styling time won't be a painful (or terribly long) experience. It'll also work on all hair types, no matter how thin or thick.
34. A habit-tracking calendar that'll help you become more aware of your everyday routine and what sets you up for success versus what drains you mentally, physically, and emotionally. You can track daily, weekly, and monthly habits to therefore better your sleeping and eating patterns, improving your general wellbeing and emotional health along the way.
35. Microwave covers to control soup and sauce explosions from happening. You just wanna eat your food, not have it get cold while you're sopping up the literal mess that is your microwave. You can also use them to store leftovers *and* while cooking via stovetop.
36. An Ecotools makeup-removing shampoo that'll revive your dirty beauty blenders and brushes into the spotless tools they once were. You can't get a fresh face if you're dealing with leftover residue from faces past. And at this point you've spent so much money on new, clean ones that you deserve to never spend money on them again.
37. Dishwasher cleaner tablets, because just putting things in the dishwasher for a quick spin may not be enough. *gasps*. Gross smells and lime can build up in your dishwasher, so these tablets will clean your machine for future spotless washes. AND you won't have waste time doing second and third washes.
38. A natural laundry stain remover to combat even the toughest of stains without using harsh chemicals. Now the next time you spill wine or sauce — or your little one spits up — you'll be able to clean the mess almost instantly.
39. A silicone popper so you can get fluffy, perfectly-popped popcorn without having to stand over a stove. It'll collapse down for easy storage and is made from durable silicone.
40. And a packing shelf to make the process of getting settled (or leaving) way more efficient. You can move it directly from your suitcase and hang it in your hotel's closet.
41. A nursery organizer so getting your little one from a dirty diaper to a fresh one will go as smoothly as possible. We can't promise the smell won't be deadly, but we can promise that you won't waste any time searching for the bottle of powder and wipes.
Future you with all your extra time, energy, and money:
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: