We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A floral maxi, because nothing screams summertime like a loose, yet chic maxi dress. It'll drape comfortably, so even if you're standing in hot temps for a long time, you won't feel like you've got sweat dripping down your back.
2. A cold-shouldered dress with ruffles and a faux-wrap that'll make date night so much more exciting. What's not to be excited about when you look and feel your best?
3. A sleeveless denim shirtdress made from 100% cotton for breathable, comfortable wear. Yes, you want to look cute, but you also want to feel relaxed in what you're wearing.
4. A printed duster cardi to layer over a plain tank for a pop of pattern. Since the material is thin, you won't feel like you're overheating on a hot afternoon.
5. A ribbed sweater tank that'll become a very versatile piece in your wardrobe. It can be paired with jeans, slacks, or French-tucked into your favorite skirt. Tan France would be proud.
6. And a pair of drop earrings to pair with your incredibly cute sweater tank. The best way to jazz up an outfit is with accessories!
7. A polka-dot bathing suit top that'll provide full support as you splash around in the water during your next pool day.
8. A striped jumpsuit you can throw on for that minimal-effort style vibe. It can be worn pretty much anywhere like brunch, a work happy hour, or a night out with friends.
9. A loose-fitting, casual maxi dress with pockets you'll legitimately never want to take off. It'll become your everyday go-to, especially during the warmer months.
10. A belted polka dot dress that'll look adorable with a pair of wedges. Let's just say you're definitely gonna want this piece for your next tropical vacation.
11. Wide-legged linen pants, because we love easy-breezy fashion. The summer heat can be super uncomfortable, so your clothes should not. Gaucho-styled linen pants are exactly what you need to stay cool.
12. A graphic tee to showcase your ~girl power~ in a bold way. The shirt is cropped so it'll pair nicely with high-rise jeans or shorts.
13. And a pair of hoop earrings that'll take your outfit to the next level. The marbled acrylic design is eye-catching, while the brassy yellow and hints of pink and blue pop against a white tee.
14. A zebra print romper to wear to your next summer soiree where you want to look cute, but not overdressed. A romper can remain casual, especially when worn with a pair of sandals.
15. A Steve Madden platform sandal for some '70's-era flair. Don't be intimidated by the height – platform sandals lift the ball of your foot, making them incredibly comfortable for long-term wear.
16. Or a block-heeled sandal made from soft Italian leather that'll have you ditching flats for good. This heel is a bit lower and can easily be worn on your morning commute.
17. A straw fedora so you can marry function with style. Yes, it'll provide coverage and help you simmer down in blazing sun, but it'll also become a chic accessory to add to your favorite outfit.
18. A neoprene pencil skirt to wear from work to happy hour to dinner. With a bit of stretch, it won't feel like you're suffocating.
19. An oversized straw bag you can toss everything into before heading to the beach. It's got a zipper closure and separate internal pockets for your phone, wallet, and keys.
20. A pair of high-waisted shorts to pair with your favorite crop top or studded belt. If summer festivals are your thing, then you can't go wrong with these shorts.
21. A V-neck, bell-sleeve shirt that can be either professional or casual, depending on the occasion.
22. A palm-print, cold-shouldered dress with fabric so soft, you'll ditch pants forever. It also washes super well, so don't fear throwing it in the washing machine. It'll come out silky smooth.
23. A chunkier rhinestone necklace you can pair with a tank on a night out. But it doesn't stop there – it can be worn to a more formal event like a wedding or baby shower.
24. A twist headband that'll hold all those loose baby hairs out of your face, but will also make your updo look better than ever.
25. Cat-eye mirrored sunglasses, because I don't think any other accessory makes you feel as cool as a great pair of shades.
26. A colorblock bikini to get you that beach day 'gram you've been waiting all year for. The UPF 50 fabric provides sun protection, but make sure to apply sunscreen!
27. A denim jacket, because it's a classic warm weather staple. You can dress it up or down, layer it over a dress, or wrap it around your waist for later wear. Either way, it'll become an essential piece in your wardrobe.
28. A drop chain necklace that'll pair perfectly with a V-neck shirt or dress. It's delicate, so make sure it store it away from other necklaces so it doesn't get tangled.
29. A cropped linen jacket, because everyone deserves an adorable piece that can go from day to night effortlessly. It'll be the perfect lightweight jacket for chillier nights when you want to grab a jacket before heading out, but one that'll enhance your outfit, not detract from it.
30. Or a camo jacket to pair with dark wash jeans and a black tank for instant cool streetwear vibes. You can cuff the sleeves or leave them long for more coverage.
31. A cheetah print dress for those nights when you're feeling a bit fierce. With bolder patterns, you can utilize solid-colored accessories to tone down the outfit.
Hitting that Insta pose like:
Looking for some great accessories? From the best places to buy glasses online to cheap jewelry that still looks great to the best purses on Amazon, we’ve got you covered.
For more, check out: