2. A tealight candleholder designed to make lighting way more efficient. Say goodbye to those "let me just burn a finger off trying to light this candle" moments.
3. A portable, electric razor you can use on both dry and wet skin so you never again have to panic when you need that mid-vacay touch up.
5. An oven rack push/puller so you no longer have to reach into the fiery depths to get your goods out.
6. Pet potty training pads because teaching a child to use the potty is hard enough. These pads will help save your carpets while the furry beast slowly learns that their potty is outside.
7. A detachable speaker that'll create surround sound when you separate them. Just put them in different places in whatever room you want.
8. A 6-piece refrigerator storage system so you can keep track of exactly which groceries you have in stock versus which are running low.
9. A sex toy so quiet, it'll be undetectable. It's also waterproof, features eight settings, and operates via sonic waves and pulses.
11. No-show socks to eliminate unwanted blisters. The best part? These socks are high reaching, so you won't need to constantly bend over to readjust.
13. A speedy salad cutter bowl so you can chop greens and vegetables at the same time. You can even use it as a colander and serving bowl!
15. A pimple extractor kit because removing gunk by squeezing with your fingers can be damaging to your skin and super unhygienic.
16. A self-cleaning hair brush which means you won't need to spend time meticulously pulling hair strands out one by one.
17. A migraine relief stick for anyone who has experienced the pain of a really, really bad headache. It's made of a mixture of essential oils to relieve tension.
18. A plastic bag dispenser because you've been messily storing these for years with zero method and it's time to finally get your shit together.
19. A ball launcher so you can exercise your pup in no time at all. This gadget also helps you avoid touching any soggy, gross tennis balls.
20. An overflow drain cover that'll help you achieve the desired height of your water. It'll give you those extra few inches to make your bath even more enjoyable.
23. A medicine cabinet organizer so you no longer have to worry about things tumbling out the moment you dare open the door.
24. Sharp tweezers that'll remove those incredibly annoying and sometimes painful hairs that get trapped under the skin.
25. A TubShroom to catch all that hair that goes down your shower drain every.single.day. You'll thank me later.
26. Dissolvable food labels you can get off in seconds! Now you can label and reuse containers without having to deal with that annoying sticker residue.
27. A phone sanitizer because when you think about just how many germs exist on your phone, you'll never want to pick it up again.
28. Greek oil to help promote healthy skin, hair, and nails. It's made from a mixture of olives, lavender, almonds, grape seed oil, and Vitamin E.
29. A coffee-flavored gum for that mid-day energy boost. BTW, it's vegan, kosher, dairy-free, nut-free, and soy-free.
30. A microwave steam cleaner because we've all microwaved something thinking, "this won't be messy...." and then it ends up being really, really messy.
31. Reusable grocery bags that'll fit snugly into a shopping cart so you can separate groceries as you shop around.
32. And finally, a hands-free shopping bag carrier so you can complete the 10 bag hold without breaking off your fingers. Huzzah!
After seeing these products:
Looking for more ~wow-worthy~ things? Check out these articles:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.