21 Things That Must Have Been Designed By Geniuses
Prepare to be inspired.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A watermelon slicer so you can achieve perfectly cut cubes in mere minutes. It'll come in handy during your next backyard BBQ when your guests are craving a refreshing fruit salad.
2. A mini alarm to carry with you in case of emergencies, because you can never be too prepared. When activated, it'll emit a high-pitch sound to deter and confuse an attacker, giving you more time to react and get away safely.
3. Or a three-in-one pepper spray with an emergency alarm and strobe light for ultimate protection. It's point-and-shoot and can spray up to 10 feet in front of you.
4. A portable, smokeless fire pit that you'll use constantly this summer for family and friend gatherings. It's rechargeable, less than 20 pounds, and can be controlled via an app on your phone.
5. A hands-free ice pack for kids (or adults) to treat injuries without getting in the way. The Velcro strap means they can keep on playing without missing a beat.
6. A document clip so you can keep your most important papers in view while you work. It'll mount onto your monitor, freeing up your desk space. It also means you no longer have to crane your neck in a weird position!
7. A pair of polarized, floatable sunglasses you'll actually feel comfortable taking into the ocean with you on your next beach trip. You won't have to worry about them sinking when you're bobbing in the waves.
8. A ladder stabilizer so you never have to worry about a wobbly ascent or descent. It's got stakes for grass, snow, or gravel and non-slip rubber grips for hardwood, concrete, or tile.
9. A pack of light-dimming covers for those LED lights on electronics and appliances that are always weirdly bright and distracting at night. They're peel-and-stick, so you can match the size of whatever light you're trying to cover.
10. Gash guards for your bed frame to prevent you from cutting yourself or your sheets on that incredibly sharp metal frame you always seem to knock into.
11. A blow dryer holder so you can angle the dryer in the perfect position. Now you actually style your hair with ease, instead of awkwardly fumbling with your brush.
12. Pinch guards that can be added to every door in your home to prevent accidents with children and door-slamming. It's made of foam, so it's super easy to slip onto the doorframe (and adjust its position).
13. A bottle of Bio-Oil, because it's literally magic and can treat dark marks, acne scars, dry skin, uneven skin tone, etc. It's light, non-greasy, and made from a combination of plant extracts, vitamins, and PurCellin oil.
14. A laundry guard, because having socks slip behind, never to be seen again is a heartbreaking thing. It's magnetic, so it will attach onto metal units.
15. Razor nick sticks that'll treat cuts from shaving. All you've got to do is break the stick, wet it, and dab it on the cut. It's simple!
16. LED BBQ lights so you can grill at any time of night without running the risk of burning your food. They're magnetic, so they'll attach on to your hood.
17. And a propane tank scale that'll give you a heads up when you're running low. Running out mid-grill session is the absolute worst.
18. A Billie razor (and refill subscription) so you can end the shaving nightmare of missed hairs, small cuts, and uncomfortable razor burn. When you sign up, you'll receive a *incredibly pretty* razor, two blade cartridges, and a magnetic holder.
19. A migraine relief stick for anyone who has experienced the pain of a really, really bad headache. It has a mixture of peppermint, spearmint, and lavender essential oils to relieve tension when that afternoon migraine hits.
20. A seat gap filler to keep change, credit cards, rings, and French fries from plummeting into the black hole that exists between your seat and the center console.
21. Arch support sleeves that may help heel and arch pain, improve posture and circulation, and decrease swelling. They won't restrict your movements, and can be worn like socks directly over your skin.
Looking through these products like:
Looking for more? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Still shopping? Check out: