We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Microfiber makeup removing cloths with refined edges so your skin will never get scratched or irritated after use. All you need is water to get the job done and when the cloths are dirtied, you can pop them in the washing machine.
2. A collapsible foam roller to keep in your gym bag for that everyday stretch and recovery session you always seem to forego.... Now you no longer have an excuse to skip. The drawstring tabs on both sides will cause the roller to expand, while the designated "push" button will collapse it for travel.
3. A non-toxic jewelry cleaning solution that'll make your diamonds sparkle like they just came out of the box. To dip your pieces in the solution, you'll receive a mini basket and brush for deep cleaning.
4. An expandable pan rack, because you've been messily piling these in your kitchen cabinet for years. You can customize the space between the dividers, allowing for wider pans and lids. And the dividers have a unique seal to prevent scratching.
5. An Otter Box iPhone case with a built-in PopSocket so you always have top-notch protection with the convenience of a stable grip. Plus, because the PopSocket is nestled into the case, you can lay your phone completely flat.
6. A hard water stain remover to get rid of gross grime and marks left over on your tub, sink, or shower wall. It'll also remove that foggy film that sometimes builds up on windows.
7. Collapsible measuring cups and spoons for active kitchen goers who are tight on space. They're dishwasher-safe, can be separated for easier use, and have longer handles for deeper containers.
8. A pack of adhesive DressWeights to keep your hems down on windy days. They're reusable, recyclable, and safe for different types of fabric.
9. Underarm sweat pads, because we've all suffered from some intense perspiration stains. They're ultra-light, hypoallergenic, and non-scented. They'll keep you dry, no matter the level of activity or weather outside.
10. Nail clippers with attached catchers to collect clippings so you can trim in peace. The grooved edges provide a secure grip while the mini nail file allows for quick touch-ups.
11. A slow-feed bowl for pets who legitimately inhale their food the second it's placed in front of them. This bowl is designed to make mealtime up to 10x slower, helping with digestion and bloat.
12. A nail holder that'll provide some much-needed protection to your fingers during DIY projects. It'll hold the nail straight (AKA, no sideways buckling) and will absorb the impact from hammering.
13. A pack of tea tree and calendula oil–infused pimple patches to clear up breakouts overnight by sucking out all the gunk and pus trapped underneath the skin. Gone are the days of freaking over your latest blemish.
14. A laundry ball that'll eliminate the need of detergent altogether, but still fully wash your clothes and eliminate stains and odors. The minerals inside help to neutralize bacteria, while the physical shape helps to lift dirt and grime out.
15. A layered necklace clasp so you never again have to deal with tangled chains. It's available in either two layers or three, so you can mix and match your favorite pieces. It'll make putting your jewelry on in the morning as smooth as can be.
16. A beard shaping and trimming tool to make grooming time less stressful. It can aid in styling edges, includes a comb, and is transparent for full beard view.
17. A set of stove gap covers, because you've lost about a pound of food down that narrow space and have zero way to clean the area. The covers are silicone, so you can trim them to fit your specific counter, plus they're heat-resistant and easy to wipe down.
18. A finger guard for protection while chopping veggies and other foods. The grip can be adjusted to fit different finger sizes and is made of rust-resistant stainless steel.
19. A washing bag that'll catch microfibers shed from synthetic clothes that would otherwise pollute waterways. This bag will filter out those fibers, helping to decrease buildup in your pipes.
20. An adhesive privacy film for windows at home or at the office. It's peel-and-stick, so it's super easy to apply and remove. It'll provide that extra layer of protection you've been looking for and it blocks up to 96% of UV rays!
21. A concentrated mold and mildew remover to instantly banish gross buildup in your bathroom from all that extra moisture in the air. It'll leave surfaces sparkling clean and without the use of excessive scrubbing.
22. A pack of Bottle Bright all-natural, biodegradable tablets so you can finally reach the bottom of your coffee-stained thermos without having to get your entire arm wet in the process of trying to reach all the nooks and crannies.
23. An exfoliating brush for ingrown hairs, plus a pair of precision tweezers and a facial scrubber. It'll treat and prevent ingrowns from forming, decreasing redness and irritation along the way.
24. A sleek, adhesive corner protector to add to your home without sacrificing design or aesthetic. They're transparent, so they won't sorely stick out, but will put you at ease with young kids and pets.
25. Silicone eyeglass sleeves that'll prevent slippage during the day. They're soft and flexible, so you won't even feel them tucked behind your ear.
26. A magnetic hidden doorstop for propping up your door without having to wedge a block underneath. This one won't be a tripping hazard and sits virtually seamlessly on your floor.
27. A smart plug that'll work with any Alexa or Google Home device to add voice-control to your outlets. You can schedule lights, turn on your coffee machine, and start a ceiling fan just by the sound of your voice.
28. A pack of light-dimming covers for those LED lights on electronics and appliances that are always weirdly bright and distracting at night. They're peel-and-stick, so you can match the size of whatever light you're trying to cover.
Seeing these products like:
Looking for more wow-worthy products? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, the best vibrators you can get online, and the best bathroom cleaning products.
Still looking? Check out: