We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A concentrated mold and mildew remover to instantly banish gross buildup in your bathroom from all that extra moisture in the air. It'll leave surfaces sparkling clean without the need for extensive scrubbing.
2. A vegetable chopper that'll dice up potatoes and onions in seconds so you can keep all your fingers intact. It has two different sized blades, a four-cup container, and a cleaning brush.
3. A countertop AeroGarden so you can get garden-fresh herbs right in the comfort of your own kitchen. With LED grow lights, you'll be able to enjoy basil, parsley, dill, and mint in no time. Plus, it will literally remind you when to water and add plant food, so it pretty much does all the heavy lifting.
4. A hair-removing glove that'll de-shed your furry friend so you don't have to deal with annoying hair all over your furniture. It can be used on wet or dry hair and mimics the act of petting, making grooming so much easier for anxious animals.
5. A fresh water, non-electric bidet to end your dependency on traditional toilet paper, but still get the job DONE. All necessary parts are included in your purchase, along with an instruction manual for install. It'll attach to any standard toilet!
6. An organizer that'll do the job you always seem to struggle with: keep your desk clean! With six compartments and two drawers, it'll decrease your workspace clutter so you can actually focus for once.
7. A Dash Rapid Egg Cooker, because it'll whip up delicious (and nutritious) eggs for you every 👏🏻 single 👏🏻 time. It'll serve up hard-boiled, poached, or scrambled eggs in just minutes.
8. A drain clog remover that'll do the work of a plumber, without the giant expense. It'll snake its way through your drain, grabbing hair and grime with its textured edges along the way.
9. A silicone popper so you can get fluffy, perfectly-popped popcorn without having to stand over a stove. It'll collapse down for easy storage and is made from durable silicone.
10. A set of packing cubes, because they'll help you increase space in your suitcase like no other. The double-stitching makes them incredibly strong, so no, they won't split from being over-stuffed with your belongings.
11. And a packing shelf to make the process of getting settled (or leaving) way more efficient. You can move it directly from your suitcase and hang it in your hotel's closet.
12. A blind spot mirror that'll help you achieve that perfect parallel park each time. It'll become your trusted driving bestie, helping you out in situations that could otherwise end, well, poorly.
13. A jar opener suitable for those with limited mobility and safe enough for kids. It can handle bottles and jars of various sizes, using its metal teeth to open the lid with little effort on your part. AKA it'll finally stop you from struggling with that jar of pickles.
14. A nursery organizer so getting your little one from a dirty diaper to a fresh one will go as smoothly as possible. We can't promise the smell won't be deadly, but we can promise that you won't waste any time searching for the bottle of powder and wipes.
15. A cosmetic bag with adjustable compartments to make sure you're never running late due to a lost mascara or eyeliner pencil. Everything you own will fit into this convenient bag, ensuring your morning routine always goes smoothly — no matter how many times you hit snooze.
16. A soothing sound machine, because trying to fall asleep to the sounds of a bustling city or a noisy neighbor is...exhausting. It features a soft yellow nightlight, a timer, and 21 sound options to get you snoozing as quickly as possible.
17. A mug warmer that'll keep your morning cup of joe hot for more than a few measly minutes. Trips to the microwave? No one's got time for that when you're trying to prep for a big 10AM meeting.
18. And reusable K-cups so you can get numerous cups of your favorite brew without creating a ton of waste. These fit a majority of Keurig machines and have ultra-fine mesh to prevent grinds from escaping.
19. An anti-chafing balm to give your thighs some sweet relief during long, active days. You can use it if your bra rubs, too. And the best part – it's made of Vitamins A, B, E, and F so it's hydrating and non-irritating to skin.
20. A bottle of Bar Keeper's Friend that'll literally tackle any type of grime. It can remove tarnish, lime buildup, rust, caked-on food, and so much more.
21. A multi-tool to slip into your wallet for all types of quick fixes. It packs 40 tools into one, including wrenches, screwdrivers, a bottle opener, can opener, pry bar, cord cutter, hex bit driver, and more.
22. A magnetic key holder that'll hold multiple sets of keys so your family can end the panic-stricken morning car key search. It'll also double as a cute piece of decor, and we truly stan a multi-functional product!!
23. Bottle Bright cleaning tablets so you can successfully clean your coffee-stained thermos without having to get your entire arm wet in the process of trying to reach all the nooks and crannies. They work so well, you'll have a spotless container in no time.
24. Liquid ant baits that'll exterminate pesky ants that always seem to raid your home come summertime. You can place them anywhere around your home, plus they'll remain fresh until opened. Once it's filled, just trash and repeat if necessary!
25. A handheld steamer to remove wrinkles within minutes so you never again show up to work looking like a mess. It's gentle on fabric, won't spit water all over the place, and heats up super quickly. Trust me, you'll be so thankful for this thing when you're running late.
These products after getting the job done:
Looking for more? Check out some of the best home organization products on Amazon, the best all-natural cleaning products for your home, the best bathroom cleaning products, organization products perfect for neat freaks, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: