We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Wet Brush to detangle post-shower knots so you don't rip out strands while you're still half asleep. It also works well on dry hair so no matter what, you'll get pain-free brushing.
2. And a Turbie Twist microfiber towel that'll dry your hair without static or frizz. It's super absorbent and has a loop closure so it'll stay in-place as you go about the rest of your morning routine.
3. A Foreo Luna Mini 2 face-cleaning brush, because it'll gently exfoliate your skin, remove makeup, and unclog pores like👏🏻no👏🏻other! It has a 60-second timer so you get a full face-washing, plus eight different vibration intensities for deep cleaning.
4. A Beauty Blender makeup sponge that'll help apply your makeup fully and evenly, resulting in a smooth finish each time. It won't leave streaks or patches and works with primers, foundations, powders, and creams.
5. A bottle of Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine anti-frizz serum to tame fly-aways and frizz (hello baby hairs). It'll provide all-day protection, even on steamy summer days. Plus, it won't leave your scalp looking or feeling greasy.
6. A gentle daily Cosrx salicylic acid face wash so you can start the day with a fresh face. It'll remove dead skin cells and built-up oil that may accumulate overnight. It's also great on sensitive skin!
7. And a set of Cosrx pimple patches to remove when you first wake up. They'll absorb gunk and pus from active breakouts while you sleep, so you won't feel compelled to pick at them in the a.m. Just apply directly to the desired breakout before bed!
8. A Revlon Perfect Heat brush with two brush attachments so you can get a salon-like blowout in the comfort of your own bathroom. It'll greatly reduce your styling time, but'll leave your locks looking freshly tousled.
9. And Color Wow Dream Coat spray that'll give your blown-out hair a silky and soft feel. It'll help resist humidity so your effort won't go to waste. It's heat-activated, so you just need to spray it on damp hair before drying.
10. Cetaphil daily moisturizer with SPF 50, because wearing sunscreen everyday is very important!! It'll hydrate your skin while providing max protection and who doesn't want that??
11. Native deodorant to keep you smelling ~clean~ all day long. Its paraben- and aluminum-free formula will go on smoothly, keeping you safe from any nasty B.O. smells.
12. Found mattifying powder foundation for full coverage without over-drying. It's powers will help to control oil and shine, plus it's made with rosemary which helps with to moisturize and calm the skin.
13. L'Oreal Paris Infallible concealer, because sometimes getting those full eight hours just isn't possible. The waterproof, non-greasy formula can aid with acne scars, dark circles, and blemishes for all-day coverage.
14. And a Rimmel setting spray to lock in your makeup the moment after you apply. It's a two-in-one spray, so you can spray before as a primer and then finish up your beauty session with a second spray.
15. A Neutrogena salicylic acid body wash that'll combat annoying body acne on your chest, back, and shoulders. The formula will lather up, so it's perfect to use in the shower while you're in-between shampoo and conditioner.
16. A Philips Sonicare toothbrush to get sparkling teeth and healthy gums in just a few minutes. With contoured, extra-soft bristles, you'll be able to reach plaque in every corner. Plus, there's a two-minute timer to ensure that you brush for the required time!
17. Batiste dry shampoo, because sometimes you can't always squeeze in a shower when you wake up late. It'll remove oil and grease without leaving a foamy residue behind. Plus it can be used on all hair types and colors!
18. A quick-acting Aussie conditioning treatment for dry and damaged hair that needs some TLC. The three-minute treatment means it won't slow down your routine, plus it'll provide some serious hydration before a big day.
19. An acrylic makeup organizer, because wasting precious time in the morning looking for a lost mascara or eyeliner is the absolute worst. With everything clearly sorted, your time spent in the bathroom will be minimal (AKA, more time for snoozing).
20. Maybelline Fit Me blush that'll blend seamlessly with your skin tone for a flattering, yet natural rosy-cheeked look. With so many shades available, you're guaranteed to find your match.
21. And a Maybelline moisturizing lip balm to keep dry skin at bay. With eight-hour protection, you won't have to worry about caking lipstick toward the end of the day.
Singing in the shower is mandatory, duh.
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: