20 Things From Amazon You Should Subscribe To, Like, Now
Saving money in the long run? Sign me up.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Listen up, peeps! Amazon has a Subscribe & Save feature where you can order products on a regular basis (options range from every month to every six months) — saving you up to 15% on your most-needed items!
Here are some of the most useful products you can subscribe to (and save on!):
1. A pack of trash bags because when you really think about how much garbage you and your family can create a week, it's shudder-inducing.
3. A serum that'll soothe ingrown hairs, razor bumps, and razor burn so you can continuously get silky smooth skin after a close shave.
4. A pack of toilet paper so you're never caught at the most inopportune moment with no backup role to finish the job.
5. A green tea and lime dish soap you'll want to use on your dishes because of its sulfate-free formula and skin-softening abilities.
6. A container of lightweight cat litter so your beloved kitten children always have a place to go. This one can fight odors and form clumps for an easy clean.
8. A box of tampons because let's face it, some of us may be buying these for a majority of our lives.
9. A bottle of laundry detergent designed to be gentle on skin, tough on stains, and 100% free of dyes and perfumes.
10. A box of dark chocolate, nuts, and sea salt KIND bars that'll satisfy your cravings mid-day and keep you from getting hangry.
11. A pack of diapers so you're never caught without the most important thing any new parent could ever own...seriously.
13. A food storage wrap that'll eliminate your need for plastic! These adhere to whatever you're covering by the heat and pressure of your hands.
14. A pack of cleaning wipes because spilling things is an everyday occurrence, so you might as well be prepared.
15. A hydrating argan oil hair mask designed to strengthen and repair dry or damaged hair, leaving it feeling silky smooth.
16. A ready-to-drink meal for those days when you just don't have the time or energy to whip up breakfast.
19. A pack of razor blade refills because your blades should actually be switched every 5–10 shaves (yes, really).
20. A pack of deodorant so when you smell something smelly, you'll be confident that it's definitely not you.
You with all that saved money, living your best life:
Interested in subscribing to even more products? Check these out:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.