We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An acrylic organizer set to corral your desk necessities into neat compartments so you're never again looking for something last-minute before a big presentation.
2. A kid's car carpet mouse pad that'll remind you of much less stressful days. Sigh.
3. A bamboo monitor stand with various customizable nooks and crannies so you can get even more storage space based on your specific needs.
4. A beautiful, compact calendar to keep track of exactly which days you've marked as future vacation. Let the countdown begin.
5. A cutlery set so you never again have to MacGyver a spoon when the office runs out. Plus, these reusable utensils are environmentally friendly!
6. A mirror for making sure you've got nothing in your teeth or any unruly hairs before a 1-on-1 performance review.
7. A task lamp that'll provide that a much-needed boost of light during those late-night sessions. Increasing your laptop to its highest brightness setting is not the solution.
8. And if you're going for more natural desk decor, then this wooden lamp with a warm light could be the perfect addition.
9. A Dundie award because you are an A+ employee that deserves to be reminded of your irreplaceable value.
10. A mini retro fan to cool you on the days when your office feels like a sweltering 100 degrees.
11. And for the days when the office is an ice box, this little heater will keep you toasty warm from your head to your toes.
12. A ladybug desktop vacuum so you can eat lunch at your desk without worrying about leaving behind crumbs. This little guy will make cleanup oh so easy!
13. A mini Crock-Pot to heat your food right at the comfort of your own desk. Say goodbye to waiting on that microwave line!
14. Adhesive cable clips that'll tame that wire jungle you're currently experiencing on and underneath your desk.
15. A cactus humidifier so you can combat that dry as heck office air that seems to exist at every job.
16. A standing clipboard to display photos or important to-do reminders. Whichever is more important to you.
17. An under-the-desk mount that'll keep your prized headphones tucked away when you don't need them to drown out the sounds of your neighbors loudly chewing.
18. And speaking of headphones, these noise-cancelling headphones are comfy, have good overall sound, and won't break the bank.
19. A gel seat cushion for more support because we all know sitting upright for eight hours a day is actually not very comfortable.
20. Memory foam armrest pads that'll provide a little cushion in an unsuspecting place.
21. Succulents to bring a bit of green to your space without over-committing to a plant that will need constant love and attention.
22. If you're in need of some adorable planters for said succulents, look no further! These felt planters will put a smile on your face each and every day.
23. And if you're someone whose brown thumb is afraid of succulents (hey, no judgement), then these faux-cacti may be more your speed.
24. A beautiful blush globe to show off your design flair because plain, boring desks are a thing of the past. It's time to make a style statement, people!
25. A fidget tool — it'll help you work out any stress or anxiety you may be feeling before a big meeting.
26. A caffeinated energy bar to help you survive that afternoon lull everyone experiences.
27. If that isn't enough caffeine to get your blood pumping, then you're definitely gonna need a mug to enjoy your daily cup of morning joe.
28. And to keep that cup of morning joe hot past five minutes, you'll need this convenient mug warmer. No more getting up from your desk to reheat lukewarm coffee!
29. A classic soft cover Moleskine weekly planner so you can record all your upcoming appointments, dinner plans, and events.
30. Or a Rifle Paper Co. planner with a lovely floral design on the front cover. This is also a weekly planner with monthly grids incorporated so you'll be able to keep track of your busy schedule. Who said planning something weeks in advance wasn't riveting?!?!
31. A punny water bottle with time stamps because actually staying on track with your hydration schedule is way harder than it should be.
32. Incredibly cute cat pens that'll make taking notes in your next meeting less of a chore.
33. Blue light–blocking glasses for reducing digital eye strain. If you sit in front of a computer for hours on end, then these are for you! They can leave your eyes feeling less dry and tired.
34. And for your new glasses, this eyeglasses holder will keep them safe and provide a home when not in use. The soft lining prevents scratches.
35. A cleaning goo for use on your keyboard, mouse, USB ports, cell phone, and desk. It'll pull dirt and dust from crevices like no other.
36. A phone stand can keep your most important device always within arm's reach.
37. And finally, a "break glass in case of emergency" box where you can stash your desired vice. Maybe that's a chocolate bar and maybe that's a mini bottle of tequila. We all have tough days at work.
Heading to your desk in the morning knowing it's fully equipped with the best stuff imaginable:
Looking for more ways to make it through the work day? Check out these articles:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.