The Home Depot Is Having A Major Spring Sale, So Grab Your Wallet
Furniture, cookware, bedding, decor, and more!!!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Spring is right around the corner, so what better way to celebrate than with a sale? That's right, y'all: The Home Depot started their MAJOR spring sale event today — and you can get up to 30% off!
Below are some of the ~amazing~ things that I'm dreaming of adding to my shopping cart.
And the deals only last until April 3rd, so get shopping!
1. An open bookshelf to hold all your decor pieces, books, and plants. Those multiple shelves give you a ton of storage space.
2. A two-tier silver magazine rack, because keeping your mail and magazines piled on your coffee table is too hectic and messy. This'll help you sort through catalogs you want to keep, and those you can toss.
3. A cushioned wingback chair for extra seating in your living room. Its neutral gray color can fit in with any style of decor.
4. A glass orb terrarium to display whatever arrangement you'd like. The glass orb also separates from the wooden base for easy cleaning.
5. A modern tweed, three-seat sofa with bolster pillows so you have a place to rest at the end of a long day. The plush back pillows provide extra support.
6. A two-inch, ventilated memory foam topper to keep you cool while you snooze. It'll conform to your body to take pressure off your joints, allowing for an all-around more relaxing night's sleep.
7. A two-tier gold and acrylic jewelry stand so you can neatly arrange your most delicate pieces, instead of hoping they don't get tangled in a box.
8. A three-piece moisture-wicking striped duvet set that'll provide a pop of color to your bedroom. It's fade- and wrinkle-resistant, plus hypoallergenic and antimicrobial so it's gentle on sensitive skin.
9. A three-door, geometric cabinet to store table linens and kitchenware. The top allows you to display decorative items, while the size of the cabinet works well under an oversized clock or gallery wall.
10. A pack of adhesive marble film for an instant counter makeover without breaking the bank. You can use it on any surface, plus it's heat- and water-resistant.
11. A minimal metal bed frame so you can get sturdy support while you toss and turn, while its durability means you'll have it for years to come.
12. A set of four playful bathroom signs to ensure your kids always remember to close the lid and wash their hands. No funny business in the bathroom, children!
13. A six-quart multi-cooker that combines the function of a slow cooker, pressure cooker, sauté, rice cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, and food warmer. Since it cooks with pressure, it reduces cooking time by 70%, meaning you get meals faster.
14. A 30-inch mosaic mirror with cool tones to create a calm ambience. It'll work in a bathroom or bedroom space, providing an elegant touch.
15. A 10-piece non-stick bakeware set so you can get an even, full bake each time. The wide handles provide grip while the raised bottoms help with even heat distribution.
16. A two-tier entryway shelf with four double hooks to store jackets, hats, and umbrellas. The two spacious shelves mean you can keep mail and your keys within easy reach.
17. A set of six double-sided cotton placemats that'll help you colorfully set your table for your next dinner party. With florals or stripes to choose from, you can get twice as much use out of these.
18. A portable kitchen cart with a hardwood top, because having extra counter space is always a plus. The shelves provide storage for herbs and spices, while the pull-out garbage compartment hides the scraps and messes you don't want anyone to see.
19. A three-door mirrored console to add a touch of glam to your bedroom. You can use the deep drawers for a wide range of clothing like sweaters, jeans, or delicates. The top is perfect for displaying jewelry boxes and trinkets.
20. A six-piece quick-dry towel set so you can get a spa-like experience every day. They're soft, absorbent, and totally worth a post-shower nap.
21. A rechargeable and cordless electric wine opener and vacuum sealer that'll leave no wine wasted. It can open bottles of all shapes and sizes, uncorking in just a matter of seconds.
23. A mug holder with eight hooks to add to your kitchen so you're never without your morning cup of joe. You can also display your prettiest mug because we all have our own favorites that are reused constantly.
24. A four-piece wrinkle-free microfiber bed sheet set that includes a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, and one to two pillowcases. They're hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and buttery soft.
25. A Cuisinart 10-piece stainless steel cookware set so you can whip up meals like the wannabe pro chef you are. With cool handles and tapered rims for no-spill cooking, you'll be meal prepping like it's your job.
27. A Ninja 900-watt blender that'll crush ice, puree, and blend with ease. It can take on whole fruits and vegetables, is BPA-free, and dishwasher-safe.
28. A mango wood, mid-century dining table, because bulky dining tables are a thing of the past. The sleek, tapered legs provide stability and plenty of room for seating.
Looking for more things to add to your shopping cart? Check out the best places to buy sofas online and places to shop for home decor. If you're looking to spruce up your bedroom, check out the best places to buy bedding and the best mattresses you can get on Amazon.
For more articles, check out: