We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 2' x 3' rug made from recycled cotton to use as an entryway, kitchen sink, or bath mat. It's double-sided and built to last, so it will withstand normal wear and tear.
2. A pack of incredibly gorgeous silicone straws so you can ditch the traditional plastic ones and commit to saving the turtles! You'll get 10 straws, four carrying cases, and four cleaning squeegees.
3. A reusable Baggu shopping bag that'll become your best friend while grocery shopping or running errands. The sturdy handles and construction allow you to hoist items over your shoulder without having to worry about items breaking though.
4. A cork planter for succulents and other small plants that you love to decorate your home and work space with. And the great part about cork? It can be harvested from trees without actually cutting down the tree, so it's produced quickly without any harm to the original source.
5. A pack of beeswax wrap to store leftover foods without spoilage. The warmth from your hands will soften the wrap around whatever you want, and the wrap will then cool to create a natural seal.
6. A stainless steel water bottle so you can stop buying packs of plastic ones. This will keep your beverage hot or cold for hours and has a screw-on, non-spill top.
7. A pack of toothbrushes with soft bristles and biodegradable bamboo handles. Now you can replace those plastic ones hogging up your sink space!
8. A shampoo and conditioner bar set, because clogging your shower caddy with plastic bottles is so last year. And you can choose from sevens scents: pink sugar, Thai coconut, vanilla sandalwood, French lavender, grapefruit lemongrass, patchouli, rosemary mint, or go au natural with an unscented option.
9. A set of sandwich and snack bags with zipper closures and a fully lined inside (to help with spills). They're moisture-resistant, grease-proof, and dishwasher-safe!
10. A gorgeous bone-tipped cuff bracelet made from recycled materials and handcrafted by women artisans in Kenya. It can be layered with other bracelets and adjusted to any wrist size.
11. A Yuhme water bottle made from sugarcane (yes, sugarcane) to carry with you everywhere. For every bottle that's sold, Yuhme gives a six-month supply of clean water to someone in the Central African Republic via the USA-based charity partner Water for Good.
12. A wall mural made from recycled materials that is both PVC-free and tear-resistant. You can peel and stick it wherever your home needs a bit more color and pattern.
13. Biodegradable wheat straw plates and forks, because they're a lot safer around kids than breakable glass dinnerware. They're lightweight, plus dishwasher- and microwave-safe.
14. A bamboo fiber bento lunch box and cutlery set to replace plastic bags and one-use food containers. The separate sections will make meal prepping a breeze and the silicone band ensures that everything stays in place during your morning commute.
15. A yoga mat made from recycled bottles so you can enjoy your hot yoga class even more knowing that you're using an eco-friendly product. The mat will grip as you sweat, has a natural tree fiber base, and can be wiped clean after use.
16. Colored wool dryer balls that'll have you waving goodbye to dryer sheets. Overall, wool dryer balls help to shorten your drying time, reduce static cling, and can soften your clothes.
17. Etched recycled glass tumblers whose proceeds go directly back to the artisans in Mexico. Each one is handmade, which makes them unique in their design and structure.
18. Gift wrap printed on compostable newsprint with soy-based ink that is sure to brighten the process of gift-giving. It's reversible and includes matching gift tags.
19. A recycled glass night light to lure you into sleep each and every night with a delightful scene of red poppies.
20. Show-stopping wedding invitations made on FSC-certified, recycled paper with a smooth, matte finish. They can be fully customized to your liking, including color, card shape, and with our without detailed gold foil.
21. Earrings made from recycled leather and clothing scraps that'll add a pop of color to your outfit and look incredibly cute while doing so. Each piece is handmade, customizable, and durable.
Always remember your four R's!
Looking for more? Check out some of the best home organization products on Amazon, the best all-natural cleaning products for your home, the best bathroom cleaning products, organization products perfect for neat freaks, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: