We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cropped, floral-printed tank with a loose fit to keep you cool all summer long, no matter how high the temperature gets.
2. A pair of striped sunglasses that'll become your go-to accessory. Nothing finishes off an outfit like a killer pair of shades.
3. Chunky platform sandals made from vegan leather you can pair with a pair of jeans or with your favorite dress.
4. High-waisted Wrangler shorts that are a summer wardrobe staple. The light distressing give them a vintage look.
5. A lightweight, V-neck mini dress you can throw on for a night out with friends. If it's a chillier night, you can layer a jean jacket on top.
6. Beaded hoop earrings for a pop of color. If you're someone who tends to dress in more neutral shades, earrings are a great way to sneak in some bolder hues.
7. Metallic flatform sandals so you don't have to sacrifice comfort for style. The padded heels means you'll be able to wear them all day long.
8. A color-blocked midi dress to wear to your next summer soirée. To dress it down, you can pair it with sneakers or flats, or dress up with a pair of wedges.
9. A ruffled tube top that'll look incredibly cute paired with a high-waisted skirt. The top and bottom are elastic, so it won't constrict your skin.
10. A bikini top with both color and pattern to make a fashion statement on your next beach day. Yes, you're just enjoying the sun, but that doesn't mean you can't look cute!
11. A pair of casual pants you'll want to lie around in all day long. They'll become your go-to pants for running errands.
12. Resin hoop earrings that are honestly so beautifully detailed, the compliments will start rolling in the minute you put them on. Despite their size, they're still lightweight, so you won't feel like your earlobes are being pulled down.
13. An open-back blouse with crochet trim so you can show some skin when you want. With a summer tan, we don't blame you.
14. A pair of denim trousers with a slouchy fit, because yes, denim can get hot in the summer. However, the loose fit means your skin won't feel sticky.
15. An embroidered tank with a layered, open back that is the epitome of springtime and summer vibes. You can pair it with jeans for a boho-inspired look.
16. A oversized multicolored clutch to hold your personal items during your next brunch or dinner date. It's got more than enough room for the essentials.
17. A long vest you can layer over pieces without having to worry about getting too hot. You can belt the vest for a more fitted look, or let it hang open.
18. A daisy print bandana to tie around the handle of a handbag, into your hair, or around your neck.
19. A Levi's denim skirt you can tuck a band tee into. With a pair of sneakers, you'll achieve that effortless streetwear vibe you've been looking for.
20. A maxi dress with a delicate lace neckline for easy wear during the hotter months. Heading to to beach? You can also use this piece as a coverup.
21. A deep V-cut tank with an open back that'll become your favorite option for that weekend "jeans and a cute top" outfit you always revert to.
Hitting up a good sale like:
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: