We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI –– prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Snacks are important.
1. A fruit and veggie pack that'll hold every dipping sauce your heart could desire.
2. A stackable tower of snacks so you can mix and match any type of treat you want like a nut mix.
3. A set of reusable bags (you can throw 'em in the dishwasher) perfect for crackers or goldfish.
4. A lunch bag so you can store all your snacks in a safe and secure place.
5. A portable set of flatware to keep your fingers from getting messy and/or sticky.
6. A handy yogurt chiller that'll keep it fresh AF. It even has a separate compartment for fruit or granola.
7. A water bottle with a built-in compartment ideal for cut up strawberries or grapes.
8. A mason jar jacket so your fingers will never slip while clutching your precious taco parfait.
9. A stainless steel thermos for keeping shakes or smoothies cold for a ridiculous amount of time.
10. A set of colorful sealing clips that'll prevent any and all types of spills. Crumbs? I don't know her.
11. A pack of Zipzicle mold bags because no matter your age, ice pops are fantastic treats.
12. A set of adorable ice packs for whenever you want a bit of added chill to your food.
13. A sectioned container that'll separate your proteins so you can stay satisfied all day.
14. A set of snack catchers with spill-proof lids for kids who mayyyy be prone to dropping one (or twenty) cheerios.
15. A two-compartment container so you can separate your carrots and hummus.
16. Or a super stylish celery stick container for the nosiest snack on the planet.
If you're still hungry, no worries, I am too. Check out more articles all about food:
Snack on, my friends.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.