We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 10-cup water pitcher to end your dependency on plastic throw-away bottles. The internal filter purifies water for up to four months, so you can consistently have fresh, clean water on-hand.
2. And for on-the-go use, an insulated Hydro Flask stainless steel bottle that'll keep your beverage hot for 12 hours and cold for a full 24. It's BPA-free, incredibly durable, and spill-proof.
3. Recycled bamboo and cork canisters for food, bathroom, or office storage. They're BPA-, PVC-, and phthalate-free, which means they're a super green option for organization.
4. A biodegradable wheat straw bento box, because any easy way to become eco-friendly is switching over to reusable products. This box will become your go-to lunchtime storage option, and will take the place of single-use containers or brown paper bags.
5. Bamboo-handled toothbrushes with charcoal-treated bristles so you never have to worry about it filling up a landfill somewhere. They're durable, biodegradable, and an excellent option to those bulky plastic toothbrushes that hog your bathroom counter space.
6. Organic wool dryer balls to help shorten your drying time (hello improved electricity bill) and reduce wrinkles and static cling, without having to use dryer sheets. Switching to dryer balls can improve the health and look of your clothing.
7. And for the wash, a laundry ball that'll eliminate the need of detergent altogether, but still fully wash your clothes and eliminate stains and odors. The minerals inside help to neutralize bacteria, while the physical shape helps lift dirt and grime out.
8. Bamboo cutlery, because plastic cutlery is often not recyclable and accumulates quickly in landfills. In total, you'll get one fork, one knife, two spoons, a pair of chopsticks, three straws, and a cleaning tool.
9. Separate recycling bins with an inner lining to help with spills and handles for easy transport. Now you have zero excuse to not recycle responsibly!
10. A sustainable home guide for beginners who want to go green, but aren't super sure where to start. It gives tips and projects for your bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, and living room.
11. Gift wrap printed on compostable newsprint with soy-based ink that is sure to brighten the process of gift-giving. It's reversible and includes matching gift tags.
12. A yoga mat made from recycled bottles so you can enjoy your hot yoga class even more knowing that you're using an eco-friendly product. The mat will grip as you sweat, has a natural tree fiber base, and can be wiped clean after use.
13. A pack of beeswax wrap to store leftover foods without spoilage. The warmth from your hands will soften the wrap around whatever you want, and the wrap will then cool to create a natural seal.
14. A reusable Baggu shopping bag that'll become your best friend while grocery shopping or running errands. The sturdy handles and construction allow you to hoist items over your shoulder without having to worry about items breaking though.
15. A pack of incredibly gorgeous silicone straws so you can ditch the traditional plastic ones and commit to saving the turtles! You'll get 10 straws, four carrying cases, and four cleaning squeegees.
16. A shampoo and conditioner bar sampler so you can ditch the plastic bottles that clog your shower caddy. You get three shampoo bars and two conditioner bars in total. They're cruelty-free and vegan, plus the packaging they come in is compostable!
17. A battery charger for rechargeable AA and AAA batteries that have lost their juice. It can fully recharged drained batteries in just three hours, plus with four individual LED lights, you'll be able to tell what stage your charging battery is at (green is full).
18. Tree-free, three-ply bamboo toilet paper, because the less trees we cut down, the better! Bamboo grows incredibly quickly, doesn't require pesticides or fertilizers, and aids in reducing carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
19. Or a fresh water, non-electric bidet to end your continuous waste of traditional toilet paper. All necessary parts are included in your purchase, along with a instructional manual for install. It'll attach to any standard toilet!
20. Reusable K-cup filters that fit a majority of Keurig models and will help lessen the current K-cup pile-up in your garbage. Buying packs of disposable K-cups can get super expensive, so these filters will not only decrease waste, but will help your wallet!
21. A draft stopper so you can reduce the amount of time you need to run your home heating and cooling unit. With a three-layer design, the door sweep will reduce noise pollution, stop dust and dirt from entering, and save you money on your electric bill.
22. A pack of energy-efficient LED light bulbs that'll replace 60-watt bulbs but only use 9 watts, saving you 85% in energy. They'll emit a soft white light and have 15,000-hour lifetime.
23. A kitchen countertop compost bin with an inner lining to avoid rust and leaks. It also comes with two carbon filters for smells (each filter can last up to six months).
24. Reusable kitchen towels so you can stop stocking up on paper towels that easily accumulate in the trash. They're made of natural plant fiber, are multi-purpose, and soft to use on numerous surfaces.
25. A bamboo and stainless steel razor, because your dinky plastic one ain't cutting it anymore. This will provide a closer, more precise shave and last you a lifetime. When the blades get dull, you won't need to throw the entire thing away!
26. Biodegradable waste bags for dogs so you have peace of mind knowing your pooch's poo won't be floating in a plastic bag in the middle of the ocean. They're extra-thick, leak-proof, and vegetable-based.
27. The super popular Makeup Eraser that'll help you save money on packaged wipes and decrease buildup in landfills. This magic little cloth only requires water to get the job done. Yes, JUST water!
28. A CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) cookbook to guide you through no-waste recipes. It'll teach you how to take full advantage of your backyard garden or local farmer's market.
29. Alvababy Reusable diapers, because the amount of diapers parents go through (and then trash) is literally sky high. They're waterproof, breathable, and have an inner lining for supreme comfort. Microfiber inserts are also provided to help with leak protection.
30. Biodegradable wheat straw plates and forks since they're a lot safer around kids than breakable glass dinnerware. They're lightweight, plus dishwasher- and microwave-safe. And they help to decrease your plastic and paper dependence.
Our forever mood:
Looking for more? Check out some of the best home organization products on Amazon, the best all-natural cleaning products for your home, the best bathroom cleaning products, organization products perfect for neat freaks, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: