1. A wacky waving inflatable tube guy, because what is your desk without a go-to item to make you laugh, cry, and keep you entertained during those stretches when your workload slows down a bit?
2. An organizer that'll do the job you always seem to struggle with: keeping your desk clean. With six compartments and two drawers, it'll decrease your workspace clutter so you can actually focus for once.
3. An iconic mousepad to correctly summarize how *some* days at work feel. Not everything is rainbows and sunshine when it comes to 9 a.m. meetings and gigantic projects, so sometimes you need a mousepad to accurately express your frustration or current workload.
4. Or an anti-slip desk pad that'll accomodate your laptop, mouse, and keyboard for full desk protection and mouse traction. It can provide an extra layer between your computer and desktop to prevent scratching.
5. A bamboo monitor stand with various customizable nooks and crannies so you can get even more storage space based on your specific needs. You can mount your phone, add a lil plant baby, and display your precious Totoro figure!
6. A motivational planner to keep track of exactly which days you've marked as future vacation. Let the countdown begin. Oh, and to also keep track of lunch appointments, big meetings, due dates, etc. Work hard, play hard.
7. A screaming goat figurine that'll, yes, quite literally make screaming goat noises and easily become your office's most beloved or most hated item. Your humor is top-notch, so my guess is people will love it (hopefully).
8. A compact cutlery set so you never again have to MacGyver a spoon when the office inconveniently runs out before lunchtime. Plus, these reusable utensils are environmentally friendly (g'bye single-use plastic, it's 2020)! They also come with a tiny carrying case so you can store them after washing.
9. A luxe mirror for making sure you've got nothing in your teeth or any unruly hairs before your one-on-one performance review. It'll become your savior in moments where you just need a little touch-up before heading out to meet friends, too.
10. A task lamp that'll provide that a much-needed boost of light during those late-night sessions. Increasing your laptop to its highest brightness setting is not the solution (thanks a lot, blue light).
11. And if you're going for more natural desk decor, a dimmable wooden lamp with a warm light to provide a softer glow so you don't need to deal with a harsh glare as the sun goes down.
13. A mini retro fan with two speeds to cool you on the days when your office feels like a sweltering 100 degrees. We've all experienced those days of commuting, only to arrive at the office in a full sweat.
14. And for the days when the office feels like an ice box, a mini heater that'll keep you toasty from your head to your toes. The auto-off function will prevent the machine from overheating, so *phew* no office fires (and therefore no cats launched into ceilings).
15. Also...a desk blanket to layer over your lap or wrap around your shoulders for even more warmth. Sometimes the only way to survive the office thermostat is to come prepared.
16. A ladybug desktop vacuum so you can eat lunch at your desk without worrying about leaving behind crumbs. This little guy will make cleanup oh-so easy!
17. And a hysterical llama duster, because a dusty desk is a (clears voice) distracting work environment that'll only make you squeeze and look rather unkept to those passing by. Leave dust in 2019, people!
18. A mini Crock-Pot to heat your food right at the comfort of your own desk. This lil device is dishwasher-safe, can hold up to 20-ounces, and just an ideal solution to the never-ending microwave line that magically appears around noon.
19. Cable clips that'll tame that wire jungle you're currently experiencing on and underneath your desk. You can peel and stick the clips to the top or side of your desk depending on how long your wires are and how you'd like them positioned.
20. An iOttie wireless charging stand so you don't have to struggle with plugging your phone in when you're in-between meetings. You can simply place your phone on the stand and it will instantly start charging.
21. A cactus humidifier that'll combat dry as ~heck~ office air that seems to exist at every job. Getting some moisture in the air can soothe your skin, chapped lips, and sinuses so you can breathe clearly while working.
22. A standing clipboard to display pupper photos or your weekly to-do list. Whichever is more important to you...no judgement.
23. An under-the-desk mount that'll keep your prized headphones tucked away when you don't need them to drown out the sounds of your desk neighbors loudly chewing.
24. Bose noise-cancelling headphones that are incredibly comfy, have great overall sound, and will be an investment item (AKA, used for a very, very long time). Next time your coworker pulls out carrots for a snack, hit them with a look and slide these over your ears.
25. But if you're more of a buds person, a pair of Anker Soundcore Liberty Airs so you can delve into the world of earbuds without dishing out the cash for AirPods. They'll provide top-notch comfort and sounds quality for a fraction of the price.
26. A gel memory foam seat cushion for more support because we all know sitting upright for eight hours a day is actually very uncomfortable *and* kinda difficult (slouchers, unite). This is designed to take pressure off your tailbone, realigning your spine and evenly distributing weight.
27. And memory foam armrest pads that'll provide a little cushion in an unsuspecting place. Look at this as an alternative to resting your forearms on the hard edge of your desk.
28. Succulents to bring a bit of green to your space without over-committing to a plant that will need constant love and attention. Maintenance is the trick when it comes to desk plant babies.
29. And if you're in need of some adorable planters for said succulents, a couple felt planters that'll put a smile on your face each and every day.
30. Or if you're someone whose brown thumb is even too afraid of hardy succulents, a couple faux-cacti. Since they're completely artificial, you won't need to pay them any mind once they're on your desk.
31. A fidget tool to help you work out any stress or anxiety you may be feeling before a big presentation. It's small enough that you can hide it in your palm, too.
32. A baby sloth mug that'll make your morning cup of java that much more enjoyable. It's like a guaranteed smile every morning when you walk into work and see it perched on your desk waiting to be filled.
33. And a mug warmer so you don't have to get up and down from your desk 100 times a day to combat lukewarm coffee. After three hours, it'll shut off by itself so it's a safe option to have out, especially if you usually get pulled into ridiculously long meetings.
34. A 32-ounce hydration-tracking water bottle that'll keep you on-track throughout your day if you can never seem to drink enough on a regular schedule. The bottle is leak-free, so you can throw it in your bag for all-day use without the fear of spills.
35. Incredibly cute cat gel pens so note-taking can become a more enjoyable experience instead of a total chore. There's no better way to brighten up an early a.m. meeting than with an adorable pen (and maybe a gigantic coffee).
36. And for your new collection of pens, an adorable pencil case you can fold down for easy access. It stands on its own, has a clip for travel, and can also be used for cosmetics.
37. Blue light–blocking glasses for reducing digital eye strain. If you sit in front of a computer for hours on end, then these are for you! They can leave your eyes feeling less dry and tired.
38. A pop-up shoe bin, because haphazardly throwing pairs under your desk really isn't working out like you thought. Now you'll have a nice little cubby to keep a pair of heels and sneakers. You can also hide them away with the connected flap.
Work post your desk upgrade:
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: