We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Stoneware mixing bowls that'll elevate your kitchen style and make pouring so much easier. The spout is wide, the lip is thick and easy to hold, and the blue detailing is just darling.
2. A beautiful mirrored Jonathan Adler accent table your guests will definitely take note of. It'll be a stand-alone decorative accent, but can also house a tray or stack of books.
3. A geode puzzle to challenge your brain when you're feeling a bit bored. Plus once they're completed, their interesting and intricate design means they can sit out on your kitchen table.
4. A set of velvet dining chairs that'll actually make you want to stay at the table for longer when family is over. They'll add an elegant touch to your table.
5. And totem candlesticks you'll want to add to your tablescape before your next dinner party. They're made of glass, so they'll remain steady even if someone knocks the table.
6. Pastel-colored trinket dishes for your vanity that'll hold your jewelry and lipsticks. They nestle into each other, too, so you can mix and match arrangement to get the most out of each dish.
7. A sleek coat stand with nine beechwood hooks so your jackets, purse, and umbrella have a place to rest. Also, since the hooks are facing opposite directions, you won't have an issue piling on items unlike other racks that can get quite bulky.
8. Graphic bamboo plates, because we fully stan durable kitchen products that are made from renewable and sustainable bamboo pulp. They're 100% biodegradable and are dishwasher-safe.
9. A reusable water bottle so cool, you may actually start drinking an appropriate amount of water each day. They're suitable for hot and cold drinks, and are made from stainless steel.
10. An avocado rug that'll add a playful touch to your entry or bathroom. Plus, the ode to avocados would totally make Antoni proud.
11. Abstract face and hand earrings you can wear while listening to the ASIB soundtrack, including the smash hit Hair Body Face. If you're feeling particularly edgy, you can mix and match them!
12. Or an ear cuff that'll literally make you do a double take because of it's optical-illusion effect. Fear not though – you only need the standard lobe piercing to wear this piece of jewelry.
13. Or wait — there's more! A pair of abstract earrings with a weightless silhouette so your ears won't get tired after hours of wear.
14. A gold bar cart with a delicate silk-screened design that'll be a hit at your next holiday party. You'll be able to set out drinks and hors d'oeuvres before people arrive so you can actually enjoy the company instead of constantly having to play host.
15. And diamond whiskey glasses to perch on your new bart cart so you can feel ultra sophisticated while sipping on cocktails with your other very adult, very sophisticated friends. The glasses are built on a precise 50-degree tilt so they won't spill.
16. A sloth shower caddy, because when you're given the opportunity to inject fun and whimsy into regular, banal objects around your home...you totally should. Also this caddy has a place to keep a wine glass – NEED I SAY MORE?
17. Jonathan Adler stoneware decanters that'll make a bold statement on your kitchen counter. They'll also double as decorative pieces, so you're really getting functional pieces you'll want to leave out all year long.
18. A swing arm LED desk lamp so you can rock those late night work sessions with just enough motivation to get everything done on-time. And since the lamp is entirely adjustable, you'll be able to get the perfect amount of light to keep you awake past midnight.
19. Areaware geometric coasters to keep out on your coffee table so guests don't leave water rings on your furniture after they walk out the door. You splurged on one piece in your apartment and it was the coffee table, so if you see any marks you may just scream.
20. Little pocket mirrors you can keep in your bag (or your literal pocket) for touch-ups when on-the-go. The mirror is shatterproof, so yes, you can safely throw it in your bag.
21. A set of ceramic jars for your kitchen or bathroom to hold tea bags, sugar, or cotton balls. They can stand alone or be grouped together for the full-on adorable effect.
22. A two-tier tray that you can keep by your door for items like your wallet and car keys so you don't have to scramble every morning.
23. Floating shelves so you can display trinkets without adding a ton of bulk to your walls. With clean lines and leather straps, you'll minimalist-loving friend will definitely want to know where they came from.
24. A macrame wall hanging, because sometimes traditional framed art get a bit too conventional. Adding some texture to your walls is an easy way to liven up your space.
Sorry, had to.
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: