We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of trusty Bar Keeper's Friend that'll literally tackle any type of grime in your home. It can remove tarnish, lime buildup, rust, caked-on food, and so much more. Your parents trusted in Bar Keeper's Friend, so yes, it's been around the block a few times.
2. Magnetic twist ties so versatile, you'll use them all over the house. They can wrangle wire, close snack bags, hang keys, and collect pens. Whatever you use them for, the magnetic ends and silicone bands are so strong, they won't break.
3. An insulated Hydro Flask stainless steel bottle that'll keep your beverage hot for 12 hours and cold for a full 24. It's BPA-free, incredibly durable, and spill-proof (AKA throw it in your bag and never worry).
4. A six-quart slow cooker so you can make delicious meals with practically zero effort (hello, lazy chefs). This one has a countdown clock so you can see exactly how much time is left for your meal.
5. A sturdy piece of Away luggage that won't lose a wheel while you're speeding to your boarding gate. It's an investment piece with a durable shell, ejectable battery, combination lock, and hidden laundry bag that you'll use for every future trip.
6. A magnetic cloud key holder where you can keep your keys overnight so you don't waste time in the morning searching your entire home. The magnets are so strong, they'll never drop a set of keys in the middle of the night, disrupting your slumbering pup and waking you up in the process.
7. A foam roller so you can target seriously sore muscles and help increase blood flow, enhance flexibility, and extend range of motion. This one is made from high-density foam so it'll support your body weight and won't lose its shape no matter how often you use it.
8. A reliable dutch oven to create delicious soups and stews in that won't break the bank, either. The six-quart size can easily cook meals that'll feed six to eight people, so it's the perfect addition to your kitchen.
9. AND a lightweight cast iron skillet that'll retain heat to cook your meal perfectly each time. It's one of those kitchen items your mom totally wants you to own because, well, you'll have it forever.
10. A Dagne Dover backpack made of neoprene so it'll withstand the elements like no backpack you've owned before. It's quick-drying, insulated, and shock-absorbent. Aka – it's literally the best backpack ever and has TONS of little compartments inside for every good imaginable.
11. A set of organic cotton kitchen towels that are highly absorbent and produce low lint so you can dry delicate glassware. They're the type of towel you can keep out on display and they won't look raggedy hanging from your dishwasher.
12. A pair of supportive Birkenstocks so you can sink into the magical cork footbed that'll conform to your foot oh-so well. The straps are adjustable, too!
13. A reusable Baggu shopping bag that'll become your best friend while grocery shopping or running errands. The sturdy handles and construction allow you to hoist items over your shoulder without having to worry about items breaking.
14. A bamboo and stainless steel razor, because your dinky plastic one ain't cutting it anymore. This will provide a closer, more precise shave and last you a lifetime. When the blades get dull, you won't need to throw the entire thing away!
15. A 12-pack of air-tight containers that'll store your precious leftovers with no spills. The FDA-approved plastic means you won't have to worry about them denting or breaking, and since the snap suction is so tight — you won't have to replace them every year.
16. An OPI top coat so your nails last wayyyy longer than 48 hours. The protective coat locks in color to prevent chipping, finally allowing you to get your money's worth.
17. A makeup setting spray made with tea extracts to prevent fine lines and caking, even after hours of wear. It's fast-drying and non-sticky, so your skin won't be left feeling tight. Your 10 p.m. makeup will look just as good as your 9 a.m. makeup.
18. A leather wristlet with RFID-blocking technology so your sensitive information stays safe. It's got 17 (!!!) credit card slots and an ID slot so you can easily flash the bouncer your ID when heading into your local bar. The high-quality leather and wax finish means it will withstand drops, spills, and daily wear-and-tear.
19. A striped jute rug so resilient, it'll hold the wear and tear of your entryway or mudroom. It's made for heavy foot traffic, so don't worry about asking guests to take their shoes off the minute they step through the door.
20. Silicone reusable straws, because one-and-done straws are not great for the environment plus metal straws can be hard to clean. These silicone straws are flexible so you can bend them, twist them, fold them...you get the point.
21. And an organic cotton lunch bag so you always have something to carry your lunch in that's not a throwaway paper or plastic bag. It's super roomy and can be personalized to your liking (a fellow BuzzFeeder embroidered the bag below)!
22. A rust-resistant shower caddy that won't have to be thrown away after a few months of use. Plus, the shelves are extra wide and therefore can hold the multiple shampoos and conditioners you insist on hoarding.
23. A silicone baking mold, because spending all that time making egg muffins or cupcakes only to have all the bottoms rip off is way too frustrating. Traditional pans with stuck-on food can be hard to clean, resulting in scratch marks from intense scrubbing. Since these molds bend easily, you can pop out your baked goods quickly, leaving the molds in great condition for future use.
24. And heavy-duty kitchen shears that'll come apart for a full cleaning once you'd used them on meat, veggies, as a bottle opener, peeler, can opener, and nut cracker. Well, not all at once, but you get the idea.
25. A phone charging pad if wires aren't your thing since they can fray so easily. With this pad, you just place your phone down (with the case on), so the wire connected to the outlet won't have to bend and endure constant wear-and-tear.
26. Recycled bamboo dinnerware that'll look absolutely gorgeous on your table (hello, food Insta), line up precisely in the dishwasher, and stack neatly in your cabinet. You'll be using this set for years — and honestly, you should. It's beautiful.
27. A durable brush set you can attach to a drill for some intense scrubbing action on your shower, tub, tile, and grout. The nylon bristles can withstand weekly use without fraying or bending, so they'll always be your go-to come spring cleaning.
The answer is yes!
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: