We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jewelry cleaning brush because no one should deal with dull diamonds. This brush will make them sparkle just like the first day you bought them.
2. A coil hair tie that won't cause creasing or denting unlike regular hair ties. Also, these won't break or pull out your hair!
3. A grooming glove to remove excess hair from your beloved pet by mimicking petting as to calm nerves and keep fidgeting at a minimum.
4. A pepper spray glove for joggers that insist that early morning or late night runs when very few bystanders are around are the only way to go.
5. Or maybe shoe lights to help joggers better light their paths for safer runs. Hello random fallen branch that I might not have seen otherwise, I can now avoid you and keep my ankle intact.
6. Anti-chafe bands because having to deal with pain and irritation when you're just trying to look ~flawless~ is just too darn annoying.
7. Bottle cleaning tablets so you can finally reach the bottom of your water bottle without having to furiously scrub or get your entire arm wet in the process of trying to reach all the nooks and crannies.
8. A set of RFID blocking sleeves for credit cards, debit cards, and passports to prevent your personal information being illegally scanned by unauthorized devices.
9. A construction plate and utensils to excite your child during meal time and make eating vegetables a way more pleasurable experience for everyone involved.
10. Mesh laundry bags that'll help separate lights from darks, delicates from non-delicates, and socks. Say goodbye to the confusion of missing or torn garments!
11. Or maybe a sock coupler if that's your Achilles heel of laundry. No more sock relationships torn apart because one was tragically dropped or lost in the icky grooves of the machine.
12. A defrosting tray so you never again have to feel complete panic when you realize you didn't take the chicken out of the freezer like your mother asked, and now she's minutes away from unlocking the front door and serving you the iciest look because you didn't do that single, simple favor.
13. A magnetic clasp converter for necklaces and bracelets that'll prevent you from awkwardly struggling to hook something behind your back or with your non-dominant hand.
14. Button-extenders because enjoying a meal and then feeling uncomfortable as heck is not how I'm trying to live my life in 2019. These will add an extra inch to your pants' waistline.
15. A cosmetic palette so you can more easily mix and apply makeup without creating a mess. Now you can blend shades for a tone that more accurately matches your skin after a beach weekend!
16. Bra band extenders that'll allow you to get full use out of a bra before you've got to replace it. It'll combat bands that are just a bit too tight.
17. Felt pan sleeves to prevent scorching off a finger the next time you try to meal prep on Sunday evening.
18. A magnetic wristband designed to hold screws, nails, drill bits, and literally anything else that's metal while you're performing handy tasks around your home.
19. A shower head with a removable Bluetooth speaker so you can karaoke your fav tunes while shampooing. And no worries, the speaker is waterproof.
21. A battery organizer because if you're anything like me, you have a bunch of batteries in a plastic bag and have zero idea which are good, which are bad, and which type is running low. This organizer will solve all of that!!
22. A locking container you can only open once the timer has run out. This will aid in self-control if you currently struggle with that concept when it comes to that fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies you're saving for a coworker's birthday party.
23. A makeup removing cloth that only needs water to wipe off everything because of the weave of the fabric. Yes, it's that simple! There are zero chemicals involved.
24. A security stamp to use on paid bills or any type of important papers you want to trash. This gadget will stamp out sensitive information you don't want anyone seeing.
25. A split extension cord with two ends that can be placed in separate directions. It'll allow you to plug six devices into one outlet.
26. A staple-free stapler so you can save on the cost of staples and never again worry about accidentally catching your finger. Buy this for a teacher to save their lives.
27. Sealing clips for bags of snacks that you've opened and don't necessarily want to finish in one sitting. These clips will seal freshness in without forcing the food to be removed from its original packaging.
29. A hydrocolloid patch that'll absorb fluid and pus from inflamed pimples you're currently battling.
30. An anti-slip solution for those who are constantly nagged by sliding glasses. This will keep them in place!
31. And finally, a cleaning spray guaranteed to transform dark, dirty grout back to its original self.
Can you believe these products?!?!
Looking for more ~amazing~ things to help you through your day? Check out these articles:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.