We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wacky waving inflatable tube guy, because it'll most definitely keep you entertained while you work. And honestly, it's a super cute desk accessory. Even if it annoys your neighbor.
2. A screaming goat figurine that'll, yes, quite literally make screaming goat noises and easily become the most hated item by your family. But you'll consistently get a good laugh out of it every morning while you're eating cereal, so that's all that really matters.
3. Succulents to bring a bit of green to your space without over-committing to a plant that will need constant love and attention. You'll have smol lil' plant babies to care for without having to worry too much about their watering schedule.
4. And if you're in need of some adorable planters for said succulents, a couple felt planters that'll put a smile on your face each and every day.
5. A baby sloth mug to make your morning cup of java that much more enjoyable. No one can resist that sweet face.
6. Incredibly cute cat gel pens so note-taking can become a more enjoyable experience instead of a total chore. There's no better way to brighten up an early a.m. meeting or class than with an adorable pen (and maybe a gigantic coffee).
7. A complimentary doormat, because you should always be reminded about how fabulous you look (and are) every single day. Nothing like a little pep talk before you leave the house.
8. A pair of beautiful butterfly drop earrings to enhance your ear game and provide a bit of glitz and glam to your next OOTD. The body is lightweight so it won't drag your lobe down or get uncomfortable after hours of wear.
9. Or abstract face and hand earrings you can wear while singing along to the ASIB soundtrack, including the smash hit Hair Body Face. If you're feeling particularly edgy, you can mix and match them!
10. A pack of 16 Dermal Korea collagen sheet masks with Vitamin E to aid your skin's overall glow, elasticity, and tone. Nothing says an improved mood like some self-love. The pack consists of masks for different uses: brightening and clarifying, moisturizing and soothing, "anti-aging," and line reduction.
11. A bag of lavender bath salt so you can soak your blues away after a long day. The lavender scent can induce sleepiness, while the sea salts can soothe aching muscles and soften skin.
12. And a tub cover that'll add height to your bath water by suctioning on top of your overflow drain so you can finally soak comfortably. You've been looking forward to this bath since you woke up, you want to be FULLY SUBMERGED in hot water, not freezing cold because the tub won't fill up.
13. An essential oil diffuser to disperse the soothing aroma of eucalyptus or tea tree around your home. It's a great way to diffuse tension before bed (or after you wake up), filling your bedroom with lavender or peppermint to clear your mind and put you at ease.
14. And to be used with your new diffuser, an essential oil pack that includes six different scents to try depending on your mood: lemongrass, peppermint, orange, lavender, eucalyptus, and tea tree.
15. A John Frieda hot air brush so you can get a luscious blowout in about a third of the time without spending big bucks. The brush combines the effect of a round brush with the power of a blowdryer. And from experience, having my hair looking luscious always lifts my spirits.
16. A Revlon lipstick, because nothing boosts confidence like a bold lip. It's the perfect shade of red, has extreme staying power, and a delish blend of avocado oil and vitamin E.
17. A weighted blanket that literally mimics the weight of a hug to give you a little TLC while you're drifting off to sleep. The blanket will form to your body and is filled with glass beads to control temperature.
18. A pack of affirmation cards you can read every morning for an uplifting message. Or in those moments when you're feeling a bit jittery and just need a little boost of motivation.
19. A yoga mat made from recycled bottles so you can find your center and enjoy some meditation time. The mat will grip as you sweat, has a natural tree fiber base, and can be wiped clean after use. You'll walk out of class feeling like a totally revived individual.
20. A dumpster fire enamel pin, because nothing sums up life post-holidays quite like a dumpster on fire. You can add it to your jean jacket or a backpack for a nice decorative touch. Honestly why do January and February have to be such a drag??
21. Personalized pet socks so you can always keep your beloved pet close to your...feet. Your fur baby is precious to you and is the ultimate therapy when you're feeling a bit down on yourself.
22. A massaging brush to use in the shower while shampooing and singing your favorite Harry Styles bop. The soft silicone bristles can promote blood flow, relax scalp muscles, and exfoliate your skin. Plus the massaging effect will just feel really damn good.
23. A wine subscription box that'll send (at least) three bottles of wine to your home per month. You'll take a quiz about your taste preferences and then ~voila~ it's booze o'clock baby.
24. A worry relief journal, because sometimes putting something down on paper is the best way to realize that it's just a fear, not a reality. Reframing negative thoughts can greatly aid stress and anxiety and form better habits.
25. And a gratitude journal to help you realize how many wonderful things you have to be thankful for. It's a fresh year, time for a fresh attitude!
26. A habit-tracking calendar that'll help you become more aware of your everyday routine and what sets you up for success versus what drains you mentally, physically, and emotionally. You can track daily habits, weekly habits, and monthly habits and each month is themed to better help you in the areas of sleep, gratitude, and movement.
January and February hitting after the holidays like:
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: