We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A butterfly umbrella that changes color once wet. Now your walk to work in the morning can go from drab to fabulous. Plus, with full body coverage you won't have to walk into working rocking that wet dog look.
2. A eyeliner stamp for anyone who spends way too much time trying to get their wings to be mirror images of each other. This will do all the work for you, so you don't have to repeatedly line and reline your eyeliner.
3. A double purpose strainer and steamer you can collapse within seconds for easy storage. You can also use it as a steam cover to prevent water from boiling over when making pasta!
4. A fabric defuzzer to remove lint and pilling so you're never discouraged from wearing a sweater again. This lil guy will make every item (from clothing to bedding) look and feel brand new! It'll also catch the lint you're removing so you won't make a mess while going to town on your entire closet.
5. A remote-controlled, dimmable LED color-changing lightbulb with four lighting modes (flash, strobe, fade, smooth) and 16 color choices. It'll ~set the mood~ during your next party *or* turn your bedroom into a colorful wonderland for a peaceful nighttime snooze.
6. A cooling towel, because I don't think anyone can avoid sweating post-workout or on a boiling summer day. This towel will drop to 30 degrees below the average body temperature to bring sweet relief.
7. A grooming glove to remove excess hair from your beloved pet by mimicking petting (which can also calm nerves and keep fidgeting to a minimum). Regularly brushing your pooch's coat can increase shine and softness + the glove is effective on all types of coat and hair length.
8. Puracy's stain remover, which'll banish stains while also being non-toxic, plant-based, and free of harsh chemicals. It can tackle wine, oil, coffee, makeup, and so much more...not to mention it's effective on linens, silk, carpets, floor mats, car seats, and cloth diapers.
9. A non-slip grip strip you can stick to any surface to hold important things like your phone, keys, or wallet. It doesn't involve glue or magnets, so consider this magic a true mystery.
10. A pack of vacuum-sealed bags that'll decrease the original volume of whatever you're storing by 80% so you can keep a ton of large items like sweaters, throws, and duvets neatly in a closet without wasting space. More closet space = more clothes...right?
11. A mini printer you can connect to your phone via WiFi so you can finally print all those vacation photos from 2015 you've been hoarding. Realizing you've run out of storage space on your phone's camera roll is one of the most annoying feelings; do not @ me.
12. A 10-ounce ceramic celestial mug from The Unemployed Philosophers Guild ideal for anyone who might not see the stars regularly (aka city dwellers where you at). Once hot, the mug's image will reveal the constellations.
13. A weather-predicting storm cloud to keep on your bedside table so you never leave your home again without being properly prepared for what's to come. Gone are the days of stepping outside fully prepped with an umbrella for that sneaky rainstorm that's planning to ruin your day later.
14. A Takeya cold brew maker, because constantly spending money on iced coffee is probably draining your bank account. All you have to do is add 14–16 tablespoons of your favorite ground beans into the mesh filter, place the filter into the pitcher, add water, place in the fridge, and watch it brew overnight!
15. A super thick magic cleaning pad that'll remove grime and dirt from a wide variety of surfaces. It only needs water to get the job done, so you won't have to use corrosive, chemical-heavy cleaners.
16. A jewelry cleaning brush, because no one should deal with dull diamonds. This brush will make them sparkle just like the first day you bought them.
17. A transparent coil hair tie that won't cause creasing or denting unlike regular hair ties. They're also super gentle, so they won't snag in your hair and cause painful pulling or ripping when you go to take your bun or ponytail out.
18. A 40-in-1 card-shaped multitool you should always keep in your wallet because #life. One should always be prepped for emergencies and this tool includes wrenches, screwdrivers, a bottle opener, a can opener, a pry bar, a cord cutter, and a hex bit driver.
19. A hair finishing cream to help tame those annoying flyaways that surround your face no matter the weather or how much you try to control them. Sleek buns, we will master you.
20. CeraVe's moisturizing cream, because it hydrates and nourishes without making your skin feel oily. It's dermatologist-recommended, quick-absorbing, and long-lasting.
21. Coty Airspun oil-reducing and setting powder you can use on top of your makeup to soften the overall look of your skin and reduce shiny buildup. It can also be used as a foundation to even out your skin tone and reduce the appearance of pores and blemishes.
22. Avarelle tea tree and calendula oil–infused pimple patches that'll clear up pesky breakouts overnight by sucking out all the gunk and pus trapped underneath the skin. Gone are the days of freaking out over your latest blemish.
23. Bottle cleaning tablets so you can finally reach the bottom of your water bottle or tea travel mug without having to furiously scrub or get your entire arm wet in the process of trying to reach all the nooks and crannies.
24. Nail and cuticle oil made from jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin E that'll target weak nails to restore strength and soften cuticles. If your nails are constantly breaking or peeling, this is for you!
25. A stainless steel odor absorber so you can confidently prepare your next big meal without suffering from garlic hands post meal prep. You can use it like a regular bar of soap so I suggest leaving it right next to your sink!
26. A brown sugar bear that'll maintain moisture levels to keep brown sugar soft while it sits on your pantry shelf. Getting mid-recipe only to find that your sugar is rock solid is way too darn frustrating. You're trying to bake cookies, can't you get a break??
27. LightDims covers for routers, appliances, and electronics so you're not kept awake at night by your time on your TV box reminding you, yet again, that you only have six hours left of sleep. And if you don't fall asleep asap you'll probably feel like poo.
28. Pura D'or anti-thinning shampoo to help those with thinning hair by promoting strand strength, scalp health, overall thickness. Packed with essential vitamins like biotin, the formula is designed to restore your mane to a fuller, more voluminous version.
29. An insect sticky trap that'll rid your home of annoying gnats, flies, midges, and whiteflies. You can stick them directly into soil so your lil baby plants will stay insect-free! You're a devoted plant parent, we understand.
30. A sock storage device for laundry day so you never have to experience the heartbreak of a missing sock. Sending a lonely single sock into the washing machine without its partner should be illegal!
Me showing you these products like:
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: