We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mini electric power washer that'll shoot off grime wherever you aim it.
2. A pet fur removal brush best for furniture, carpets, and clothing when your beloved 'lil animal decides to rub up against everything you own.
3. A wax polish designed to shine wood and enhance its natural grain.
4. A magnetic scrubber for those incredibly hard-to-reach nooks and crannies in glassware.
5. A foot scrubber that'll massage your arch and reach between your toes to remove dead skin. Plus it could improve overall circulation.
6. A disinfectant spray to help you tackle icky mold and mildew without the use of bleach.
7. An oven cleaner strong enough to remove years worth of baked-on spills. Now you'll actually want to cook!
8. A carpet washer so you never have to feel guilty about knocking over your wine again. Even though that truly is an unfortunate event, and I am sincerely sorry.
9. A pair of exfoliating gloves that'll unclog pores and help get rid of ingrown hairs, flaky skin, and stress (because it feels amazing – DUH).
10. A plant-based spot and odor eliminator wonderful for those with kids who decide that their food looks wayyyyy better on their shirt than in their mouths!
11. An adhesive remover aimed at banishing sticky goo, decals, tape, and gum from unwanted places (like your bedroom window).
12. A headlight restoration kit to combat foggy, yellowed, and scratched lights so you can drive at night with ease.
13. A magic eraser because it will literally get anything off of anything. Seriously. I've used this.
14. A knife and cutlery brush so you never have to worry about accidentally cutting a finger off when washing dishes.
15. A gutter mop perfect for banishing black streaks so you can achieve pearly white gutters to increase your home's curb appeal.
16. A face exfoliator to eliminate *annoying* breakouts and keep your skin feeling silky smooth. It's dermatologist tested and made without plastic beads.
17. A bottle brush cleaner because honestly when's the last time you sufficiently cleaned your reusable water bottle??? NEVER, PUT YOUR HAND DOWN.
18. A car polisher that'll buff out some scratches, restore shine, and remove paint marks.
19. A swimming pool brush effective against built-up algae. Now you can doggy paddle with peace of mind.
20. A jewelry polishing cloth so impressive you literally won't believe your eyes. Plus it's made of cotton so it won't scratch a single piece.
21. A pumice stone with a handle to fight hard-water stains while protecting your hands.
22. A bottle of Bar Keepers Friend because everyone deserves a bestie who will clean up after them when they horribly burn their food while cooking.
23. A makeup brush cleaner that'll suction to your sink so you can wash every brush in just a matter of seconds.
24. A microplane foot file designed to save you *hundreds* of dollars on pedicures and callus removers.
25. An all-purpose powder able to clean really anything, but that works especially well as prep for waxing or repainting.
26. A bottle of basic dish soap for when you want to get ~down and dirty~ with your dishes.
27. Speaking of dirty dishes, this soap-dispensing brush will work wonders on pots, pans, and everything in-between.
28. A microfiber cloth so ultra soft, it won't scratch paint or mess up furniture finishes. It even absorbs eight times its own weight!
29. A pair of mop socks because you haven't truly scrubbed your floors until you've rocked out in these babies like Mrs. Doubtfire.
30. And finally, a gap cleaner for all those impossible-to-reach places that collect dust, grime, and other disgusting stuff I don't even want to explain.
Get scrubbing, peeps!!
Still got the cleaning bug? Check out these articles:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.