21 Products That'll Help You Get Your Life In Order
Chaos? I don't know her.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI –– prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of cord organizers because how many times have you pulled your hair out trying to detangle your knotted headphones??
2. A jewelry organizer so you can find all your beautiful earrings, bracelets, and necklaces in one convenient place.
3. A sunrise alarm clock that'll actually wake you up on time so you can get your day started right.
4. A pack of reusable bags so you can stop using plastic bags, become more eco-friendly, and reduce waste. Hellooooo adulting.
5. A bubble umbrella perfect for full coverage so you'll never walk into work with your pants soaking wet again.
6. A desk organizer that'll free up space and keep all your pens together so you never have to scramble to find one before a meeting.
7. A laptop stand so you can stop looking down and creating the most painful knots in your neck and shoulders.
8. A pack of wonder hangers because you've got a fabulous wardrobe and want to fit all of it in your closet without looking like a tornado hit.
9. A pack of foldable drawers that'll keep your socks, underwear, bras, and T-shirts neatly stacked. PRAISE BE.
10. A mop and broom holder perfect for cleaning supplies! Now you literally have zero excuses not to tidy up.
11. A couch coaster so you'll never have to worry about spilling your coffee or tea when you watch your favorite movie.
12. A weekly meal planner best for grocery shopping so you know exactly what you need to buy for the week. Say goodbye to those extra groceries you never end up using!
14. A shelf organizer for that black hole under your sink where things magically disappear and no one really knows how or why.
15. A hanging shower caddy so you'll finally have enough space for all your hair products, body wash, shaving cream, and razor.
16. A set of seat gap fillers to prevent anything and everything from falling down that crevice of doom where your fingers get caught and nothing ever returns.
17. A lens and screen cleaner because having foggy eyeglasses or computer screens is the most frustrating thing. Plus it's embarrassing when your laptop goes black and you can see all your yucky fingerprints!!
19. A produce saver to lengthen the lifespan of your groceries so you can actually finish everything in your fridge and get your money's worth.
20. A pack of heavy-duty rubber floor mats designed for all-weather protection for your vehicle so you never have to clean your mats again.
21. And finally, a food storage organizer because anyone whose Tupperware is already tidy is a witch.
High five! You're 21 steps closer to getting your life together!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.