We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An 1800 thread count microfiber sheet set that'll make your bed way more luxurious than ever before. The deep pockets on the fitted sheet will fit pillow-top mattresses and those with memory foam toppers.
2. A felt bedside caddy to hold essentials like glasses, a TV remote, and cellphone, because once you're in bed, you don't want to move for anything. The back flap tucks under your mattress so the caddy stays firmly in place all night long.
3. A hypoallergenic faux fur blanket so you can fully wrap yourself up like a burrito on freezing cold nights. When not in use, you can keep it draped over the foot of your bed.
4. A dual-speed white noise machine, because blocking out the sound of the human population to get sound sleep is vital. With this machine, you can fully control tone and volume for a personalized noise experience.
5. A crocheted mermaid tail blanket for fulfilling those under-the-sea dreams à la Ariel.
6. Adhesive glow-in-the-dark stars and spots to beautifully transform your bedroom ceiling into the night sky. The stickers vary in size, are 3D, and will act like a nightlight for midnight bathroom trips.
7. An air mattress with a built-in pillow and air pump so you can get actual rest on a camping trip or sleepover. It'll only take three minutes to inflate and has a waterproof top.
8. A contoured 3D eye mask that won't put pressure on your eyes as you sleep. With an adjustable head strap and deep pockets, no amount of light will sneak through.
9. A hypoallergenic memory foam body pillow if you're a side sleeper who needs something to wrap around. It won't lose shape, and due to the breathable fabric, it won't cause you to overheat.
10. A set of bed bands so your fitted sheet stays in place through the entire night instead of riding up around the corners the second you lay down. Plus, they're adjustable to fit any and all bed sizes or sheet types.
11. Insulated three-layer blackout curtains to eliminate any extra light that may leak into your bedroom. They're also noise-reducing, so if you live on a busy street, these are def for you.
12. Rubber door stoppers so you are never again awoken by a slamming door. The stopper will protect the wall, can be easily peeled on and off due to the adhesive backing, and has a tiny indent for door locks.
13. A T-shirt to accurately relay how you feel at any given moment. Hopefully this will help limit human interaction.
14. A 3-inch memory foam mattress topper infused with gel so you stay cool. The outer bamboo cover is hypoallergenic, antibacterial, and machine washable. The non-slip bottom will keep the topper in place, even when you toss and turn.
15. A chin-supporting travel pillow that'll keep your neck and head stable on long flights and car rides. You can adjust the pillow to various positions, but no matter how you twist it, it'll always prevent you from getting that annoying stiff neck.
16. Or maybe a sweatshirt pillow hoodie when you need a bit of coverage to prevent people from striking up conversation on public transportation (you'd 100% rather be snoozing). The pillow can actually deflate so you can throw it into your bag when you step off the subway or bus.
17. An incredibly quiet humidifier to last you through the night so you can avoid that mid-sleep stuffy nose wakeup. It'll work up to 50 hours continuously and has automatic shutoff when the water gets low.
18. A foot rest so you can elevate your feet on a plane for a more comfortable sleep. Just hook it around your tray table and adjust the buckle for the right height.
19. A sunrise alarm clock, since the worst thing about every single morning is actually waking up! This one will rouse you from your slumber in a more natural, calming way. Unfortunately.
20. A headphone headband to drown out any unwanted noise while you catch some Zs. Plus, you never have to worry about earbud pain again.
21. A lightweight, long-sleeved pajama set you'll seriously never want to take off to leave the house. And why should you?
22. A weighted blanket that literally mimics the weight of a hug to give you a little TLC while you're drifting off to sleep. The blanket will form to your body and is filled with glass beads to control temperature.
23. An enamel pin, because you've got one true love and are proud to display it.
24. An Amazon Fire TV stick so you can get access to thousands of channels and apps, plus more than 500,000 movies and TV episodes to help you relax before falling asleep. AKA — you can watch reruns of The Office before bed.
25. Or a Kindle Paperwhite, because you want to delve into your latest murder mystery read while lounging pre-snooze. Even if you spill your pre-sleep tea on this Kindle, it won't matter! One hundo percent waterproof, baby.
26. A lavender pillow spray for a quick spritz before bed to combat nighttime worries. It'll eliminate any ~weird~ room odors, leaving behind a fresh and light lavender scent that'll help lull you into a sound slumber.
27. A high-quality foam pillow, because a good night's sleep means more energy throughout the day to successfully tackle life's toughest tasks. This ventilated pillow will keep you cool, won't need constant fluffing, and will mold to the shape of your head.
28. A pack of light-dimming covers for those LED lights on electronics and appliances that are always weirdly bright and distracting at night. They're peel-and-stick, so you can match the size of whatever light you're trying to cover.
29. A Lasko fan that'll keep you cool, is tall, oscillating, quiet, and powerful, and can easily reach over a bed. Reviewers also love its design and how sleek it can look in your home. I own one and keep it in the corner of my apartment when not in use, and it actually blends in.
30. A box of Sleepytime herbal tea with a soothing blend of chamomile, spearmint, and lemongrass to help you unwind fully. And while your tea is seeping, you can practice some deep breathing or yoga stretches to really get you in the right headspace.
All day, every day:
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: