We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mini travel pillow because you never know when the urge to nap will hit full force.
2. Or maybe a sweatshirt hoodie when you need a bit of coverage to prevent people from striking up conversation on public transportation.
3. Eye drops for those days when your eyes feel like literal sandpaper from staring at your laptop or phone screen for too long.
4. Eye masks to target dark circles and puffiness so Susan The Coworker can never again backhandedly ask, "OMG, are you sick? You look so tired!"
5. A caffeinated energy bar if you prefer the taste of chocolate over coffee to zap you awake.
6. Or refreshing and energizing mints you can pop for a burst of renewed focus. They're sugar-free and leave your breath smelling minty fresh.
7. But if you are dedicated to java, then this mug will validate all the things you decided not to do and all the places you decided not to go to because you were exhausted.
8. Or try this insulated mug to keep your precious brew hot or cold for hours upon hours.
9. A French press that'll brew said coffee and make you feel immensely better until you need your next cup.
10. A lavender bath salt so you can soak your evening away after a long day of being, you guessed it, very tired!
11. And to be totally comfortable while you turn into a prune, this bath pillow will provide the perfect place to rest your head.
12. An enamel pin for showcasing exactly how you're feeling so everyone knows right away to back off and not bombard you with questions the moment you walk into work.
13. A diffuser to disperse the aroma of eucalyptus or tea tree once you've gotten home and can properly relax from that 8+ hour work day.
14. And to be paired with that diffuser, this essential oil pack includes six different scents to mix and match.
15. A weighted blanket that literally mimics the weight of a hug to give you a little TLC when you feel incredibly drained.
16. A Mario Badescu face spray for mid-day hydration to help soothe tight, dry, and tired skin.
17. Comfy leggings to make the transition from outside world to couch seamless.
18. A white noise machine because when you desperately need a good night's sleep, you definitely don't want your roommate's jam sesh to the ASIB album to keep you awake. Even though that album is fantastic, you need your sleep.
19. Or an Amazon Alexa for personalized white noise when you're tired of listening to static.
20. And to supplement that white noise machine, hang these blackout curtains in your bedroom so you never have to deal with the threat of sunlight creeping in to disturb your much-needed slumber.
21. A tee to accurately express how you feel at any given moment.
22. A Crock-Pot so you can make delicious food with practically zero effort. No one has time to meal prep when they need to catch up on sleep.
23. A makeup remover cloth that only needs water to lazily remove everything at the end of a long day. No more sleeping in last night's makeup!
24. Noise canceling headphones ideal for drowning out the busy, and often annoying, sounds of commuting. You're already tired, you might as well listen to some of your favorite tracks before your day fully starts.
25. A skin retoucher from Giorgio Armani designed to erase dark circles and any skin imperfections.
26. A temperature-regulating comforter for the hot sleeper who's losing minutes because they are TOO BUSY SWEATING!!!! This resonates with me personally, so I get very excited.
27. A microwave pasta cooker so you can enjoy a comfort meal without having to wait for water to boil. Also less effort = best effort.
28. A foot massager that'll help bring relief to aching feet since chances are you've been up and about for way too long.
29. Or a back massager with six speeds, six nodes, and six modes. This device will provide a deep tissue massage to restore tired muscles. Yes, please!
30. A book all about what to do and eat for increased energy and more restful sleep.
31. A fleece robe to change into the minute you get home and no longer have to wear (ick) pants.
32. And finally, a Tuft & Needle pillow because when you're this damn tired, you deserve to come home to a high quality pillow.
You, 90% of the time:
Looking for more ways to make yourself feel better? Check out these articles:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.