We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wall-mounted wood table that can do triple duty as a desk, a dining table, or a vanity. Attached with two metal brackets, it'll give an industrial vibe to your tiny space.
2. A nesting mixing bowl and measuring cup set, because these things can hog serious room in your limited cabinets. When stacked neatly together, you'll save a ton of vertical space.
3. A storage ottoman to store extra clothing or bedding in and to use as a makeshift table when guests are over. The two cushions can flip over to reveal convenient trays!
4. A hidden floating bookshelf, because you definitely don't have enough room for a bookcase. Now you finally have a place to store your favorite reads without using up precious floor space.
5. Minimal wall hooks so you can hang jackets and extra clothing items that legitimately cannot be wedged into your closet. You've already got stuff piled sky high, so you need a plan B.
6. An outlet shelf that'll free up counter space — it's super ideal for smart devices like Amazon Echo and Google Home. When not in use, the tiny shelf can be rotated to sit flush against your wall so you don't have anything sticking out.
7. A multipurpose pantry rack to finally bring order to your pots, lids, bakeware, and cutting boards. In tiny kitchens, you want to make use of every inch, and this rack will help you achieve that.
8. A hanging closet organizer for sunglasses or wallets that normally accumulate messily in a drawer. This unit will help to control that clutter, instead of suspending it from a closet shelf. It requires zero assembly, too!
9. A set of acrylic bookends with slots for loose papers, file folders, and magazines. We stan a multifunctional yet gorgeous product!
10. A five-foot ladder you can lean up against your bedroom wall for throw blanket storage. Or you can hang clothes from it with the help of S-hooks.
11. A magnetic kitchen rack so you can get more counter space to use for meal prep! It can house random miscellaneous items like oil and vinegar, salt and pepper, utensils, and dish towels.
12. A slide-out storage cart that'll allow you to benefit from those tiny spaces in your bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room. What else are you gonna put between your fridge and the wall? You might as well use that vertical space to its maximum capacity!
13. A corner shelf to use for decor pieces without having to sacrifice floor space. It's perfect for displaying pictures and knickknacks that won't fit on a nightstand or dresser.
14. A U-shaped shelving system for your kitchen or bathroom cabinets, because it's so much easier when you can actually see what you're looking at rather than trial-and-error picking up bottles.
15. An entryway mail & key organizer that'll make your mornings way less hectic. You'll never have to stress search for the cable bill you need to drop at the post office, plus the organizer will never get in the way.
16. Jute baskets so you can get extra space without having to sacrifice style. The colors and patterns are so cute — you won't mind leaving them out.
17. A tiered jewelry stand that can open to display your precious pieces, or fold closed to save room on your dresser. It'll become a catchall for the rings and earrings you wear constantly.
18. Or a structural wall hanging to hang your favorite necklaces, bracelets, and rings from. It's super delicate and will add zero clutter to your wall decor.
19. A shower curtain with nine mesh pockets and rust-resistant grommets if your shower caddy is already jammed pack with bath accessories. With a shoebox bathroom, you've gotta get creative!
20. And a rotating makeup caddy to finally clear out that one bathroom drawer you cram everything into. If you flood the counter with more cosmetics, your roommate will lose their cool.
21. A collapsible dish rack, because keeping it out all the time is just a space sucker. When you need more room for cooking or baking, you can easily hide this away in a cabinet.
22. An over-the-door shoe holder that'll create major space in your closet, but can also be used for cleaning products. The 24 pockets are deep enough for sneakers or boots, which means they'll also be big enough for product bottles (like cleaning wipes and disinfectant sprays).
23. A legit bed frame with storage room underneath, because having your mattress on the floor isn't cute or trendy FYI! This frame will give you 13 inches of newfound space for shoe bags, pull-out containers, and luggage.
24. A drawer organizer so you can double the amount of space in your dresser. The compartments are perfect for socks, underwear, bras, and light T-shirts. The more things you can fit in your dresser = the more space you'll then have in your closets.
25. A hanging cocktail bar with a fold-down shelf to provide a handy place for you to mix your drinks before sitting down to enjoy dinner. The compact bar will hide away your supplies when necessary. Trust me, this will be a big hit come the holidays.
26. A minimal plate storage rack that'll look beautiful on open shelving or fit nicely into a cabinet. Stacking plates horizontally makes items harder to get to, so storing them vertically is a convenient way to fit more in a tight space.
27. A medicine cabinet shelf, because you've got so many products that they're starting to spill onto your bathroom counter. This shelf will help you rearrange the cabinet entirely, creating more space than ever for pill bottles, hair products, and makeup.
28. A set of shelf dividers so you can achieve those nice, neat piles that never stay up on their own. The more items you can stack, the better you are utilizing what little space you have!
We have tiny apartments and we are proud!
Looking for more ways to keep your space tidy? Check out some of the best home organization products on Amazon, the best all-natural cleaning products for your home, the best bathroom cleaning products, organization products perfect for neat freaks, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
For more home decor content, check out: