21 Products You'll Want To Keep In Your Car For Emergencies
Get with it. These products could seriously help out you or a loved one!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A handy escape tool to break windows and cut seatbelts if you ever find yourself in a *terrifying* situation when you need to get out of your car ASAP!
2. A digital tire pressure gauge that'll be totally lifesaving the next time you need to fill your tires with air.
3. A snow brush and ice scraper because absolutely no one wants to be stuck post-snowstorm with a covered windshield and zero ways to wipe it clean.
4. A pack of thermal blankets for warmth if you're ever caught without heat and you want to bundle up at night.
5. A collapsible lantern so you'll always have light when you're trying to change a tire in the dark.
6. A pack of waterproof storm matches that'll stay lit even if you're experiencing gale force winds when you're stranded on the side of the road.
7. A portable jump starter for those unexpected moments when your battery dies and you're in the middle of nowhere!
8. A pair of heat-resistant sleeves you can wear to protect yourself if you're working on a hot engine.
11. A pair of roadside flares so you can alert a passerby that you are in need of some serious help!
13. A pair of traction mats that'll help you get moving in snow or mud so you won't have to pay another expensive tow truck bill.
16. A snack pack because it is super important to have food on hand if you're ever stuck in your car for a long period of time.
17. A must-have first-aid kit that'll help you clean, dry, and bandage any cut or scrape you might get during a roadside emergency.
19. A multi-function tool because you never know when'll you have to MacGyver your way out of a car accident.
20. A road atlas so you can figure out where you're going if you get lost and don't have cell service or a functioning GPS.
21. And finally, 5-hour energy for those moments when you feel like you're going to fall asleep at the wheel.
You having a GREAT time on your next road trip because you're prepared for any situation the road throws at you.
And if you're totally obsessed with your car and need even more, check out these articles:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.