36 Practical Things To Get Your Loved One For Valentine’s Day
Things that are useful and worth the money? You got it!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 polaroid camera so they can document all your future vacations, parties, and time spent lovingly together. It's incredibly easy to use: just point and shoot!
2. A Crock-Pot to cut down on their time spent meal prepping so they can spend more time on the couch cuddling with you. This model has a countdown clock so they can see exactly how much time is left for their meal.
3. An Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K that'll give them (and therefore you) access to thousands of shows, movies, games, and apps. Hulu? Check. Netflix? Check. Prime Video? Check.
4. An HDMI Switch, because they always complain about toggling between inputs, and with this gadget, you no longer have to listen to that!
5. A monthly underwear subscription so they always have new and cute undies that aren't stretched out or over-worn. They'll truly appreciate this if they always find themselves out of underwear and too lazy to do laundry.
6. A set of all-natural bath bombs so they can soak any and every stressor away when they have a rough day they want to forget.
7. A rain shower head to consistently provide the most amazing and calming experience, because you know they get their best thinking done while shampooing.
8. A cooking class that'll teach them valuable skills and recipes they can share with you to make time spent in the kitchen more fun and less stressful.
10. An adorable sweater with hearts on the sleeves because yes, you wear your heart on your sleeve for them and you want them to know it!
11. A faux fur blanket if they're the type that always seems to be cold. This will keep them warm on the nights you're far from home.
12. And if they really and truly are constantly freezing, a mini heater to keep under their desk for instant warmth.
13. A LUNA mini 2 facial massager and cleanser that'll wash away dirt and excess sebum on their skin, leaving their complexion brighter and cleaner. Its gentle and fine bristles won't irritate their skin, plus it's totally waterproof!
14. A shaving kit so you can help them upgrade the chore of personal grooming. This kit will help them get the best shave yet with six essential and high-quality tools.
15. An electric bottle opener to make uncorking much easier so the both of you can enjoy a bottle of red at the end of the week. Or day.
16. A guide to wine so they can feel like a true wine connoisseur while shopping for the perfect bottle.
18. A heat-protecting spray made with biotin to keep their hair from breaking after continuous styling. No one wants sizzled hair, and that includes your S.O.
19. An Oculus Go if you're looking to get really immersive together. With this virtual reality headset, you can play horror games, go sky diving, or tour a space station together without even leaving the couch.
20. A second generation Amazon Echo so they can pretend they have a personal assistant. Need a news update? Weather update? Need to keep track of their grocery list or to-do list? Alexa has them covered.
21. A pair of noise-canceling headphones they can use on their morning commute, at the office, or around the house when they just need some time to themselves.
22. A custom handwriting bracelet so they can have "I love you" written in your handwriting on their wrist forever. Whenever they are feeling a bit down, all they have to do is look at those three words to feel better.
24. A Sona clitoral massager, because making sure they are fully satisfied is at the top of your list. Of course.
25. A beer growler to bring along on brewery tours so they can get the most bang for their buck. Beer lovers rejoice, because this thing will keep opened beer fresh for days on end!
26. Or a personalized whiskey barrel you both can use to age spirits just like professional distilleries. Any whiskey lover will have a field day with this thing.
27. A Nintendo Switch so they can game out in the comfort of their own home — or play anywhere using the handheld mode for gaming on-the-go.
28. Allbirds Wool Runners if they're on their feet a lot throughout the day. These sneakers will make a world of difference in their level of comfort.
29. An essential oil diffuser that'll disperse the wonderful aroma of lavender to help them fully unwind after a terribly long work day.
30. A portable massager they can use in the car or attach to their office chair. It has four rotating nodes to relieve knots and muscle tension.
31. A cityscape ring you can customize to be your S.O.'s hometown, the place you met, or the location of a significant event in your relationship. So adorable!
32. An Aerogarden for the home chef in your life who dreams of growing their own herbs, but doesn't really know where to start or how to take care of them.
33. A weekend bag that'll become their go-to for little romantic getaway trips between the two of you. Awwwww!!
34. And a compact makeup bag that'll also come in handy for weekend trips, because who actually has their makeup well organized when traveling? Def not your S.O.
35. A couch-arm table so they can enjoy movie nights even more. Finally, a stable place for snacks and drinks!!!
36. A birthstone pendant necklace, because their birthday is one of the most important days of the year to you! And they can wear this beautiful necklace for years to come, so it's a win-win!
Your Valentine when they open your spectacular (and very useful) gift:
Looking for more Valentine's Day gifts? Check out these articles:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.